DVD/DTS Poll Anathema - Distant Satellites [DTS 96/24 DVD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the Audio-DVD of Anathema - DISTANT SATELLITES

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Fidelity, Poor Surround, Poor Content

• Total voters
The producer, Christer-André Cederberg, mixed both the stereo and the surround on this, aside from the tracks mixed by Steven Wilson. It was my understanding that he also mixed the surround on Weather Systems.

I did a check on the internet. The 5.1 mix is uncredited. All internet references state Jens Bogren as the 5.1 mixer.

Last edited:
I did a check on the internet. The 5.1 mix is uncredited. All internet references state Jens Bogren as the 5.1 mixer.
My information is coming from what I remember from pre-release press. I'm not sure where the Jens Bogren assertion comes from, but I don't recall his name being mentioned at all.

My information is coming from what I remember from pre-release press. I'm not sure where the Jens Bogren assertion comes from, but I don't recall his name being mentioned at all.

personally I think it’s too good to be Jens Bogren, he is the European version of Richard Chycki in my opinion

Back