Android - East Of Eden Revisited studio album surround DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djabe

Android is an excellent neo progressive band. They approached me and Tamas Barabás to produce High Quality stereo and surround mixes for their epic instrumental masterpiece East Of Eden Revisited.
We enjoyed to mix and produce a fantastic surround sound on 24 bit/96kHz basis at the standard quality of the Djabe surround discs.
We are proud to announce the DVD of this great music. 24/96 wav stereo, 24/96 DTS surround and Dolby AC3 surround track, NTSC no region code. The DVD housed in Digipak sleeve.
More info and DVD order: Android East Of Eden Revisited (DVD) – gr1993records
East Of Eden on youtube:

1602320931404.png

I recommend it to you all!

My very best wishes
Attila

Android is an excellent neo progressive band. They approached me and Tamas Barabás to produce High Quality stereo and surround mixes for their epic instrumental masterpiece East Of Eden Revisited.
We enjoyed to mix and produce a fantastic surround sound on 24 bit/96kHz basis at the standard quality of the Djabe surround discs.
We are proud to announce the DVD of this great music. 24/96 wav stereo, 24/96 DTS surround and Dolby AC3 surround track, NTSC no region code. The DVD housed in Digipak sleeve.
More info and DVD order: Android East Of Eden Revisited (DVD) – gr1993records
East Of Eden on youtube:

View attachment 57629
I recommend it to you all!

My very best wishes
Attila

The surround sound DVD released yesterday.
Another extra video from the album

Order Android East Of Eden Revisited (DVD) – gr1993records

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE DJABE unequivocally, but I do NOT like the cuts from ANDROID: East of Eden revisited. At least I can look forward to Djabe's latest MAGIC STAG which ImportCD shipped out last week.

Just had to get my two cents in!:oops:

Back