Andy Jackson solo album Signal To Noise incl. 5.1 mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANDY JACKSON: “Signal to Noise”

Esoteric Antenna EANTCD 1040 (single CD edition) /
Esoteric Antenna EANTCD 21041
(Limited edition 2 disc digipack set with 5.1 Surround Sound Mix)

Released: 3rd November 2014

1. The Boy in the Forest
2. One More Push
3. Invisible Colours
4. Spray Paint
5. Herman at the Fountain
6. It All Came Crashing Down
7. Brownian Motion

I couldn't find a pre-order so I e-mailed Esoteric, and mentioned that I was so impressed with his mix of The Division Bell I had to have his album. Their reply,

"Hi Duncan

from around the 25th September. If you arent signed up to our mailing list or even a "like" on our facebook that would keep you alerted.

website is www.esotericrecordings.com and all our mailing list and facebook links etc are on there. Funnily enough this album to me has a feel of The Division Bell.

Kind Regards

Vicky Powell
Esoteric Recordings"

Calling Mr. Jackson and/or Mr Wilkes...

Can you confirm the format of this?

Is it a DVD-A?

Wow! What a year for surround music this is turning out to be! It feels like one must have release after another being announced right now! :wave

:yikes (is that strictly kosher?)

Some smaller web shops don't remove VAT. Burning Shed do. The big ones like Amazon do. About 3 years ago Amazon were also doing free shipping to AU (ahh, those were the good old days!)

Wow! What a year for surround music this is turning out to be! It feels like one must have release after another being announced right now! :wave

Yeah this year has turned out truly amazing...

Almost too much....Wait... what did I just say :eek:......... Can I take that back.......:xp:

You can always ask, the smaller ones often aren't set up to do it automatically but may be willing to do it anyway.

Sounds voluntary.. I'm surprised it's not mandatory. I thought if you're vatable (Cherry Red must be, the thresholds minute) and export goods outside the EU its an obligation?

Back