Andy Jackson solo album Signal To Noise incl. 5.1 mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing to loose by ordering this an Andy Jackson Surround mix got to be good.

Music who cares i have grown to love some music thats been bought simply because I like the cover or it had a surround mix.

Too much surround this year may be but is that bad ?

Sounds voluntary.. I'm surprised it's not mandatory. I thought if you're vatable (Cherry Red must be, the thresholds minute) and export goods outside the EU its an obligation?

I think it is mandatory so if you ask they cant refuse however that would require perhaps a manual transaction.

The reference to doing it automatically was meaning without manual modification.

I think amazon may do it the other way round - the VAT is added if shipping to the UK.

Another thing to try is to add it to a cart and take it all the way to checkout and see what the totals are, sometimes need to do this to find out what shipping cost will be.

I've just e-mailed Cherry Red/Esoteric to see if they can remove the VAT for non-UK orders. I'll post if they reply, they usually do.

Why should the likes of amazon make all the profit, we need these independent labels who give us 4.0/5.1, so its better if they retain more of the cash.

We have the opposite problem in the UK, stuff coming gets taxed and then we're charged a handling fee by the courier which is normally way more than the VAT/import duty.

Hi guys

Just to confirm, it's a DVDA, & yes it's quad (not 5.1). Streams are: quad 96/24 PCM (MLP'd) quad 96/24 DTS & stereo 96/24. No graphics to speak of.

Thanks for your interest!

andy J

image.jpg

Great news! Let's give Andy a good QQ showing and check out his disc.

I know I am, and am looking forward to hearing it.

Happy I bought it already! I liked a lot the preview... In fact more than the Pink Floyd snippets... I'm really scared to like more Andy's record than the endless river!
By the way, nice drawing of the sleeping sysyphus :)

I'd already ordered, now after listening to the sound bites, I'm eagerly waiting for its release. My era of Prog.

So folks give it a listen, and then buy it :) :wave !

Once I saw it was a Dvda thats a instant buy for me, more music I can test out in the car as well as home so will be fun checking this out.
Thanks for getting this made into a Dvd Audio, I really appreciate that.

peter

Back