Andy Summers/Robert Fripp LPs in... SURROUND????

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Hmmm, just went into dgmlive.com to see if they have a cool coffee mug cause I just broke my LTiA cover coffee mug's handle (but I krazy glued it back!!! ;) ) and found THIS little tidbit and was wondering if it was going to be MCH sice they mention that it's going to be in FULL MULTI FORMAT and we kinda know what THAT means: A BOX SET!!!!...
I hope so, I have both LPs and love them to bits....

Hmmm, just went into dgmlive.com to see if they have a cool coffee mug cause I just broke my LTiA cover coffee mug's handle (but I krazy glued it back!!! ;) ) and found THIS little tidbit and was wondering if it was going to be MCH sice they mention that it's going to be in FULL MULTI FORMAT and we kinda know what THAT means: A BOX SET!!!!...

Hmmm, a word of caution, Kap. Get rid of that Krazy Glued MUG. I recently was racing around the house with my very heavy coffee mug in hand and it slipped out of my grip and landed on my BIG TOE, breaking it....my toe, that is. The MUG survived [naturally]!

Thanks for the link. Hopefully we'll get those Andy Summers/Robert Fripp albums in SURROUND!

That would be cool, but of course, we have to get the EXPOSURE set first, and I know there's lots of people on here who will be very happy with some of the contents of that one...

:)

That would be cool, but of course, we have to get the EXPOSURE set first, and I know there's lots of people on here who will be very happy with some of the contents of that one...

:)
(y)

North Star
Bass Guitar – Tony Levin
Drums – Phil Collins
Guitar – Robert Fripp
Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Sid McGinnis
Synthesizer – Brian Eno
Vocals – Daryl Hall
Words By – Joanna Walton
Written By – Fripp / Hall / Walton
Written-By – Hall*, Fripp*