Quantcast

Any Laurie Anderson fans here?

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

scooob

QQ Supporter

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Thanks for the Soundcloud link. Initially it gave me a "not found" error, but then I realized the forward slash character after "wesufm" was rendered as %2F -- once I changed that to / in the browser address bar, it worked.

This is by no means a complaint, just posting in case anyone else runs into the same issue! Thanks again.
Weird. Seems to be a function of how XenForo transforms a Soundcloud URL into a "media" link. I've gone back and corrected that in the original post. Thanks for the heads-up. Lovely show to listen to in the wee hours, by the way!

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
D'Oh! For some reason we seem to have dead air right now. Technicians are working on it as I type this. Anyway, the first airing was at 4 AM this morning and you can hear it here.

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Laurie Anderson is giving this year's Norton Lectures at Harvard. You can sign up here:

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Nonesuch is re-releasing Big Science. (No surround, although it upmixes nicely.) Vinyl & digital download only.

I just saw a post on her Facebook page regarding that. The vinyl is red vinyl. It also states "More Big Science announcements to come. Stay tuned." I, of course, left a comment suggesting a 5.1 mix. :)