Anybody know what's up with DVD Audio Extractor

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuvMyQuad

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
A few weeks ago I noticed my version of DVDAE would crash when trying to rip DTS to FLAC. I was in a hurry so I used the direct demux option and converted the DTS to FLAC with Foobar. I forgot about it until today when I tried to rip an MLP encoded DVD-A to FLAC. It crashed again. Thinking I had a corrupt program, I went to the website to re-download.

To my surprise, the website is no longer there. WTF?

The website is still there, but broken. Appears that scripts aren't running and it is just showing the raw files hosted on their web server. There is a .EXE of the latest version if you hunt around. Probably just a configuration error that will get sorted out.

Well now I feel like Chicken Little... The sky is falling the sky is falling...:eek::eek:

I went back a short time later and the site was back on-line. I re-downloaded the latest DVDAE and all is right with my audio universe again. :LB

I think I still might have to go through the license transfer procedure eventually. (n)(n)

And Thanks Cheez.:hi

Back