AnyDVD Question

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some DVDAs have stereo on one side and multichannel on the other. I could be wrong because I'm not at home right now, but I think George Benson's "Breezin'", the Beach Boys' "Pet Sounds" and The Doobie Brothers' "The Captain and Me" are among those.

Some DVDAs have stereo on one side and multichannel on the other. I could be wrong because I'm not at home right now, but I think George Benson's "Breezin'", the Beach Boys' "Pet Sounds" and The Doobie Brothers' "The Captain and Me" are among those.

Are we talking the dual discs?

Also, rip multichannel songs separately from stereo tracks (otherwise they all default to stereo)... (I think, lol)

I need to spend a bit of time trying to figure this one out I think..I seem to be doing everything as per the instructions..but I expect I've missed something somewhere..still I'm reasonably pleased with a first days effort!!

No - regular DVDAs (all Warner, I believe). Billy Cobham's "Spectrum" might also be two-sided, but again, I'm not home to check.

Ah okay...got the Division Bell ( shows only one song) and Sanctuary 3 (only 2 ch) playing up as well..:unsure:
Bit of head scratching going on..but not too much, as hanging on to me locks (well, what's left of them!!)

Ah okay...got the Division Bell ( shows only one song) and Sanctuary 3 (only 2 ch) playing up as well..:unsure:
Bit of head scratching going on..but not too much, as hanging on to me locks (well, what's left of them!!)
Based on your comment about Division Bell, sounds to me like you are not hi-liting the correct item on the left. Usually, if not always, there are 2 window panes on the left. The top one gives you all the choices and when you hi-lite just one of them and check the box as well, you should then see a couple of audio choices (if they exist) in the left lower box area.

Based on your comment about Division Bell, sounds to me like you are not hi-liting the correct item on the left. Usually, if not always, there are 2 window panes on the left. The top one gives you all the choices and when you hi-lite just one of them and check the box as well, you should then see a couple of audio choices (if they exist) in the left lower box area.

I need to re run these, to check on them points Gos ..I expect its a fairly simple error on my part!!

I just popped in Division here is what I see....

1546628934351.png

Brilliant Gos
Just done exactly the same and highlighted title 2 ..that worked!!
New it was me!!
Cheers Gos (y)
Sometimes, if you're really lucky....you pop in a disk and some kind soul has uploaded all the meta-data and it populates all the song titles, along with exactly what Title 1, 2, 3, etc are. Think of the Steven Wilson workings of Tull. So many extras...and sometimes it's all labeled on the left. Those are gifts when that happens. If you click on the yellow button in upper right, you can download meta-data or at least try to.

Sometimes, if you're really lucky....you pop in a disk and some kind soul has uploaded all the meta-data and it populates all the song titles, along with exactly what Title 1, 2, 3, etc are. Think of the Steven Wilson workings of Tull. So many extras...and sometimes it's all labeled on the left. Those are gifts when that happens. If you click on the yellow button in upper right, you can download meta-data or at least try to.

After manually filling in the various chapters on the first couple of discs, I got trigger happy and thought I wonder what these buttons do? As you have shown, there was my 'manor from heaven'...I'll be eternally grateful for those who have taken the time to save me a sh.. load of work.
Ta for the pics ..they make it so much easier for all who might also be looking into doing this.

Back