• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anyone looking for Rush - A Farewell To Kings Boxset?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Putting feelers out. I'm debating selling my nearly perfect copy. This is the deluxe box set with Wilson mix. It's going for CRAZY prices on ebay and discogs. It's out of print.
If anyone wants to tempt me with PM offer, go for it.

Don't expect me to be super open to lowball offers. I mean, this is a bigdog title. Also, shipping is going to be first class or better.

Again, this will be US, lower 48 only. Sorry....... Let the madness begin.

I must be nuts...
Gene

OK, my post above is not fair to the great QQ community. I need to be more specific!! I'm just going to say, I'm asking $155. This does not include shipping.
Let's start here and see what interest there is.

Last edited:
Gene, I'm glad you don't live in Europe as I would have had to purchase quite a few of the records in your collection! This being one of them

Please allow a silly Canadian to try his best interpretation of this expression.

It's basically what people also call the Continental states, 48 states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. And GOS (Gene) controls all of them.

Like totally Man.

LOL, yes. Sorry about that. I've been trying to do better when I sell something and literally say US, lower 48. Guess I got in a bit of a hurry this time, or maybe was in shock that I'm even doing this.

On the other hand, this sale is PENDING.

Back