Anyone order from this place (in the UK)?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently "trying" to order. I've been promised the two Foreigner DVD-As "next week" twice. I'll give them one more week before I cancel.

I placed an order for a DVD-A on March 6th and it's been "on order" ever since. I'm not very optimistic about receiving the disc but at least my credit card hasn't been charged. :confused:

I placed an order for 2 DVD-Audios on 9th March, and it's still "pending". Not tried to chase it up yet.

Well here's a surprise, my order for Leon Russell's DVD-A turned up today at a total cost of £13.45 which is well below the prices being asked by some of the sellers via Amazon. Well worth the wait. :banana::banana::banana:

I've been on order status since april 22 for Brain salad surgery and Band on the Run DTS. The prices are good IF i ever get my order.
I'm waiting to hear a reply regarding status and delivery date.....

Placed an order in April and received "Foreigner 4" this week, still no sign of "Brain Salad Surgery" but they're 1 for 2 so far, and the other 1 is still pending. I can wait, if they can deliver! :cool:

Mark Z

I ordered the 3 Alan Parsons Project DVD-A's on May 11th. They charged my credit card for the entire order, including shipping, on May 14th. When I e-mailed them asking when the items would be shipped to me they sent this reply:

"sorry for the delay with these three. As you are no doubt aware they are rare nowadays and selling for silly money on some sites. We have stock coming in from all parts of the globe and the first should arrive today, Thursday 17th May. We will email when we ship."

I haven't heard anything since. Would I recommend them? (n) (n) (n)

Last edited:
They do seem to take orders without having the inventory to back it up. I have been waiting for Rumor and sigh for so long i have given up. On the plus side they have not taken the money from my credit card.

They do seem to take orders without having the inventory to back it up. I have been waiting for Rumor and sigh for so long i have given up. On the plus side they have not taken the money from my credit card.

On 4/21 they told me that they could get anything EXCEPT Rumor and Sigh, which is what I was after in the first place. As for the others, the word was "some are in stock and some arn't" [sic].

Mark Z

Back