Apple Joining the Atmos streaming game!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one will test your Atmos set up.

It's Electronica music

‎The Big Picture by AFFKT on Apple Music

And...imo...it's brilliant.
Yeah. I agree. it's a good one. My only criticism is that it is perhaps one or two songs too long as they start to sound a bit the same after a while.

I wish they would mix a couple of Boards of Canada albums on Atmos. They would work a treat.

Actually I found that 5 tracks on Queen's Platinum Collection are in Atmos. Weirdly, neither We Will Rock You or We Are The Champions are...

so far i've found only 4; Bohemian Rhapsody, You're My Best Friend, Crazy Little Thing Called Love & Play The Game.

edit: Another One Bites The Dust is not in Atmos on The Platinum Collection at my end, in order to hear that track in Atmos (weirdly) i need to go to Queen's Greatest Hits instead

OK, cool. I'm going to have to pony up some money and get this. Is there a need to get the 64gb version vs the 32gb?

i had a 64G ATV last time and never used the capacity so i went for the 32G 4K model this time. think its maybe handy if you want to stuff the little gizmo with games and apps but probably kinda unnecessary for most 🙂

Back