Apple Joining the Atmos streaming game!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I mentioned before, I think your line has BufferBloat based on your user experience. Go run this test, then click the 'Results and Share' button and post the link to the detailed results page. Speed test - how fast is your internet? | DSLReports, ISP Information

Bufferbloat is explained here: bufferbloat — IQrouter

I’d momentarily forgotten about that. I’ll check it out today. It can play for longer periods. If it were stopping all the time it would drive me mad.

Playing it now...not normally my kind of thang but this exudes quality and there are some deep nessages in this release.
Thanks for the heads up eye 👁 ...on the ball!! :D

Had to delete the Apple music app from my Samsung Android phone, as the phone would power off completely , when charging it overnite.
Had to do a hard reset!! Grr

Playing it now...not normally my kind of thang but this exudes quality and there are some deep nessages in this release.
Thanks for the heads up eye 👁 ...on the ball!! :D

Had to delete the Apple music app from my Samsung Android phone, as the phone would power off completely , when charging it overnite.
Had to do a hard reset!! Grr
Is this in Atmos?

To bad,with Tidal I just clicked the link,it then came up in the PC app and I could save it for playing on my Firestick later.
Actually, it's made me have another look.
Of course the problem is I can't have 2 Apple Music applications open.
So switch off the Apple TV and now I can add it to a playlist via the application on my laptop.
Got there eventually :rolleyes:

Update...And it worked!! :QQlove

I klick on these links you guys provide,and they show up in my Apple music app on my PC,but I can't find a way to add them to my playlist. :cautious:
Does it not have an "add" option or the three dots??

Screen Shot 2021-06-26 at 1.03.18 PM.png

Every link is the same here,Preview and Share only.
I've just rechecked and bizarrely I'm now getting the same result and yet on first look it gave me the playlist option...humm

Right
What I've found is that if you select the link. Then sign out. Then sign back in, it brings up the add details as Eric has shown. See if that works for you.

Last edited:
I've just rechecked and bizarrely I'm now getting the same result and yet on first look it gave me the playlist option...humm

Right
What I've found is that if you select the link. Then sign out. Then sign back in, it brings up the add details as Eric has shown. See if that works for you.
I would try @beerking's method. My screenshot was from Apple Music web version.

Back