Apple to support Dolby Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ship has sailed.
Yes, likely. Which, further pisses me off. So, why can't they do a hybrid of sorts? They are going to get our monthly fee for accessing new music in Atmos....only....that music may only be there for a couple months...then go away. Why not offer (along with the monthly fee) a 1 time additional charge to buy the rights to keep that title on your drive for some amount of money. I mean...I don't know what's fair, but geezzzzzzz.

Be strong, GOS. 🤣 I am holding out...for now...I'm using the Apple glitches as an excuse.
That's my biggest excuse too, well, that and the fact that folks seem to continue to gripe about ease of finding the damn titles in the first place...then there is the basic thing of...lots of stuff I've never heard of....little interest in branching out. lmao

That's my biggest excuse too, well, that and the fact that folks seem to continue to gripe about ease of finding the damn titles in the first place...then there is the basic thing of...lots of stuff I've never heard of....little interest in branching out. lmao

fret ye not, for as long as good folk like beerking J. PUPSTER MrSmithers perzon57 woody Cheezmo sjcorne (and apologies to all you other lovelies who have similarly shared the love!) are around we shall have Apple Music in Spatial Audio wherever we go!! 🥳

fret ye not, for as long as good folk like beerking J. PUPSTER MrSmithers perzon57 woody Cheezmo sjcorne (and apologies to all you other lovelies who have similarly shared the love!) are around we shall have Apple Music in Spatial Audio wherever we go!! 🥳
Damn he’s been grouchy lately Freddie!
We all love the crusty old cuss anyway don’t we :giggle:

might be time to break out of the 14.7 blues and truck on down the road with this party🍾

Damn he’s been grouchy lately Freddie!
We all love the crusty old cuss anyway don’t we :giggle:

might be time to break out of the 14.7 blues and truck on down the road with this party🍾

of course we love the grouch who stole Christmas as much as ever! 💘

to be fair it's a tricky time for everyone, so i'm cutting everyone a bit of slack, even the Groucho Amigos in their spangled leather poncho's and their flakey Apple Atmos dodging excuses schmexcuses!! 😂 🤗

Back