Are You Ready For SACDs From Culture Club and Human League?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stereo-only, no way...
That would be my response too if I hadn't gone through so many stock issues on LP over the years. For the price it may be worth it even jn stereo for me at least. I rarely pay for stereo high end issues on dirgital or LP. While others are drooling over TFF and Santana, this is a bit more my era.

Oh boy...Mrs. Surround absolutely hates the song Don't You Want Me. What to do? What to do....đŸ˜°
It's a pretty creeptastic song, if you look at the lyrics. Won't take "no" for an answer and possibly threatens them with violence.

Don't, don't you want me?
You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me
You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me
It's much too late to find
You think you've changed your mind
You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry

Which means...play it LOOOUD. :devilish:

That would be my response too if I hadn't gone through so many stock issues on LP over the years. For the price it may be worth it even jn stereo for me at least. I rarely pay for stereo high end issues on dirgital or LP. While others are drooling over TFF and Santana, this is a bit more my era.

Both CC and HL had decent CD releases since the eighties, never had any LP of them, got it directly on CD. Btw, TFF are the same era as CC and HL: ever tried to mix Do You Really... and Shout? That was pretty common on dj'ing

Oh boy...Mrs. Surround absolutely hates the song Don't You Want Me. What to do? What to do....đŸ˜°
It's a pretty creeptastic song, if you look at the lyrics. Won't take "no" for an answer and possibly threatens them with violence.

You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me
You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me
It's much too late to find
You think you've changed your mind
You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry

Which means...play it LOOOUD. :devilish:
Yes, it’s creeptastic. That’s why she hates it. Another one she hates is Neil Diamond’s Girl You’ll Be A Woman Soon and that song Baby It’s Cold Outside. But my all time creeptastic winner, by a large margin, is The Vogues Turn Around Look At Me.

IMHO...this is some of their best releases yet. Both bands well deserving...and HITS albums no less. "Dare" has already been released, but don't think there"s been any CC yet. Nice find!

Yes, it’s creeptastic. That’s why she hates it. Another one she hates is Neil Diamond’s Girl You’ll Be A Woman Soon and that song Baby It’s Cold Outside. But my all time creeptastic winner, by a large margin, is The Vogues Turn Around Look At Me.

How about Neil Diamond sing along classic Sweet Caroline. She was only eleven when that song was written and listen to the lyrics. The biggest creeptastic/stalker song in my opinion has not been mentioned... Police "Every Breath You Take". Oh can't you see you belong to me I'll be watching you?

Back