Atmos tracks that are badly messed up on Apple/Tidal

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheezmo

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I thought it might be useful to track tracks that are messed up on the streaming sites so that those that care can help by reporting the problems and hopefully get them corrected. This thread is NOT for a mix that you just don't like or reporting upmixes, there are other places for that. This is for errors (wrong track, bad distortion, etc.).

I have two to start off. I've reported them both through Feedback, maybe if enough people do they will be corrected.

Alan Parsons Project - Eye in the Sky - Psychobabble. This track is really messed up heavily distorted, channel levels a mess, etc.

Enya - Shepard Moons - Caribbean Blue. This is actually Cursum Perficio (track 2 from Watermark). (Note that if you play it in stereo you get the correct song).

Stevie Nicks - For What It's Worth

This is a cover of the Buffalo Springfield song. The lyrics display the Stevie Nicks song from her album In Your Dreams, with a Stephen Stills writing credit.

Last edited:
@Cheezmo: great thread. (If you can still edit your OP, could you add a direct link to Apple and/or Tidal feedback?)

All the tracks on this album are tagged as Atmos, but play back in stereo only. (I've put my ear to all speakers: sound coming out of LF & LR only.) Removed it from my library & re-added, just in case something changed between pre-release and final release. Same results.

Last edited:
Back