Audio Fidelity "Blow-Out" Sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks - just ordered Mannheim Steamroller Fresh Aire 8 which I'd meant to get ages ago

I know what you mean by ages ago. Funny thing though, we're only talking about 2 or 3 years ago. But that's how it is with trying to collect these titles. When they first came out I did buy them all, but at $30 each, that was a heavy lift at times. Originally I passed on the Dylan, for no reason except to buy titles I thought would sell out quickly. We did our part by buying, and titles went OOP which everyone predicted. Anyway, I was able to get the Dylan 2 disc SACD for $19.99. I would not expect these deals to last.

The two surround pop/rock titles are the Jeff Beck Group, and Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds of Fire.

No Billy Cobham just yet. I wonder how often we'll see Bread, Guess Who, L&M, or BS&T show up in new used condition?

The two surround pop/rock titles are the Jeff Beck Group, and Mahavishnu Orchestra - Birds of Fire.

No Billy Cobham just yet. I wonder how often we'll see Bread, Guess Who, L&M, or BS&T show up in new used condition?
Is the Jeff Beck Group - Truth SACD available? If so please send link

Lowest price I've seen on Billy Cobham AF SACD!!!!!! And it's buy it now, not try and win later.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-fide...909660?hash=item41fdbd349c:g:AngAAOSwVbhclyWG

Interesting that the ONLY thing this member has ever sold on Ebay is the Audio Fidelity discs and he joined in 2018...I buy quite a bit on Ebay but I will never buy from the Russian Federation or from Hong Kong/China/Taiwan locations...it's not that the discs are bootlegs or fakes...it's because those are locations that traffic in identity theft information...I learned the hard way...the member that sells you the disc may not be the offender but they can sell the information to others that will....you are giving enough personal information for a skilled hacker to exploit you...

I'm shocked to see that Full Sail is still available in quantity at $29.99. Plus Nightbirds and Laura Nyro. These are all really good quad mixes.

Which just goes to show, ar, that good taste is sometimes at a premium. IMO, they were ALL excellent QUAD reissues and I recall Acoustic Sounds had some AF QUAD Nightbird SACDs for $10!

Dumb question: you can login to the site, but there's no option to sign up, that I can see. What am I missing?

Just put them in your cart and check out with PayPal. It seems I was mistaken as they actually do not seem to be available in quantity. For example, the number 135 on Full Sail is the serial number, not the quantity available. Buy now or repent later.

I'm shocked to see that Full Sail is still available in quantity at $29.99.
I don't think it is. Adding it to the cart fails.

This works:

click on the disc you want to open up its page (don't try to buy it from the page with all the discs)
once on the page, then click buy and it goes in your cart.

Last edited:
Elusive Disc has some of the Audio Fidelity SACDs on sale as part of their "Digital Blowout" sale.
Including a few of the Surround Sound SACDs from AF. Have a look if these are on your to buy list.

Elusive Disc Multichannel SACD Sale.jpg

https://elusivedisc.com/search?tag=...c$253EDigital$253ESACD/filter:ss_stereo:Multi

I got the Multi-Channel SACDs Elgar/Vaughan Williams & the Blue Coast Edition ESE, along with the Stereo Sunset Sessions and Reg Meuross (who I have seen quite few times at Folk Festivals).

Back