August 10, 2007 Old Thread: Important Please Read: MP3 music - it's better than it sounds

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually seek out better quality if I end up liking the content. Been listening through the Space & Image Composer a lot lately since recapping and the gurgling in my folder of mp3 downloads is especially noticeable but many are not so bad. It's that much more exciting to hear the lossless version when you only had mp3 before. :)
That is true, I had AAC for a long time of one album before I found it on CD, and it was an amazing revelation. I can understand lossy because it's simply not available, or it was lossy mastered (Example, Disc 2 of Songs About Jane 10th Anniversary Edition).

That is true, I had AAC for a long time of one album before I found it on CD, and it was an amazing revelation. I can understand lossy because it's simply not available, or it was lossy mastered (Example, Disc 2 of Songs About Jane 10th Anniversary Edition).
I had a Walkman mp3 when it was new many years ago, it had a whopping 256mb storage. ("Over 8 hours of music at 64kbps!")
s-l500.jpg

I know why they use mp3. They want it to be as bad as bootleg LPs so nobody claims they are original..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back