Bad Karma, prescription drugs, and now PayPal

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh oh ,I thought PayPal were nice guys ?
Is that a Bezo's offshoot ? Cause I think I just joined via The Shed in December.

Not to worry @boondocks

I blame my post screw ups on lack of good drugs.🌈☺
I wanted to circle around back to this. I'm not sure PayPal is at fault, they are just the ones that charged my card twice each time. Basically the explanation from the vendor is that their site and PayPal have not been playing nice together for "some" customers. This little series of double charges aside, I've been using PP for many years with no problems but I do think their software needs some work. Also I found that Chrome seems to work better than FireFox when using PP on some sites, and it never hurts to clear the browser cache, which of course I almost never remember to do.
So sorry, brother...
I for one, am going through a LOT of changes after my back surgery (did you say a LOT of PRESCRIPTION drugs????, hell , I am taking about 7 of them on a daily basis!), and my loved ones telling me I am being lazy because I blame it all on my pain; THAT is worse than ANY physical pain cause I have worked my ass off in this life and just cause I can't find a job in NOLA does not mean I do not want to work! And , yes, PAIN is a "silent" enemy cause my issue is that I am VERY good at "abstracting" my pain but after many hours it POUNCES on you ALL AT ONCE so I have to "scale down my abstracting" so I know where I am pain wise, which is not gonna be easy...
At least from MY point of view, I am an old dog and unless I get attacked PERSONALLY, which has not happened here, I do not get vicious and my skin is quite thick from living with Spaniards for 26 years (spanish members here can attest to that! Some spaniards can bepretty rough.. but they don't mean it...mostly... that's how they are...)
¡Un abrazo!
lol. yeah family is like that.

Hang in there Brothers @boondocks and @kap'n krunch. Getting old isn’t for the feint of heart, but it sure beats the hell out of the alternative. As always, I hope music continues to provide relief from your ills.
Like the former head of NASCAR used to say when asked, "every day my ass is above the grass is a good day".
Today has been a Neil Young day, all day, musically. I'm listening to Harvest for the first time in years, and I've been watching the Musicares tribute to him. Makes me wanna get the guitar down, but my hands would only fail again to make the chords that used to come so easily. Well at least that black Yamaha acoustic is still purty even if I ain't no more! Long ago I used to buy guitars at, of all places, Montgomery Wards. They sold a big body acoustic with a long neck for almost nothing. No neck rod though, and leaving them in the back of my 62 Chevy used to warp the necks after a while. Then back to monkey wards......
Thanks Brother.

Back