Barclay James Harvest "Baby James Harvest" SWT 5.1 mix coming soon!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A note for you rippers.
The two CD's # 3 & 4 BBC Radio concert Mono and Stereo.
The tagging on the both CD jackets is correct.
The tagging on CD 3 is correct with the rip.

The tagging on CD 4 is incorrect with the rip.
Moonwater and Galadriel need to be swapped.
Song #8 tags in Japanese, and you will need to hand tag, Dark Now My Sky.

EDIT: Ripped the Blu Ray with MKV and then split to FLAC using MMH. I decided to only rip the 6 tracks 5.1 of the Baby James Harvest and the 6 tracks of Bonus Tracks.
The CD's have great sonic quality and for me, I didn't feel the need to rip the stereo counterparts.

Last edited:
let us know. Im 'on the fence" regarding purchasing of this one
I must say, I am pleasantly surprised by this BJH album. I am very glad I bought this. I was a little reluctant because I am trying to be more discerning during this recent wonderful onslaught of multi-channel pre-orders, but I am pleased I ignored the past reviews of this album and took the plunge. Tayler really cleaned it up. There are bonus tracks mixed in 5.1 and there some cool tracks there. Child of Man is a sweet tune. Thank you is a cool tune. I like the Moonwater Strawberry Studios demo better than the one on the album. I think this is more a rocking BJH album.

lovely review here - so loved being involved with such a great album....

https://www.velvetthunder.co.uk/bar...O3FHWVT6KxfciUCwDO6G4R1rXqkFNtHHmc3oVQToZ5tWg
That is an excellent review.

I share his opening comments about reappraisal and dusting off old relics. Most of us have great albums sitting at the bottom of large and growing piles.

Will definitely buy this one (and should get the recent release of Once Again too, I’m sure it’s better than the earlier DVD version).

Last edited:
Just received this box set from the fan club.

Great people to deal with. Nice email thanking me for the purchase.

I will use them in the future.

I'm getting like Duncan , as my piles are growing :D
1695992261308.png
?

For the life of me, I cannot find a reference to Stephen producing the new mixes on any of the box sets separate CD's and Blu-Ray, nor the enclosed booklet....The question is why not.

By the way, this an excellent surround mix.

There is a reference to him on the label on the cellophane wrapper, almost as an afterthought.

16960062253276944267653148180595.jpg

For the life of me, I cannot find a reference to Stephen producing the new mixes on any of the box sets separate CD's and Blu-Ray, nor the enclosed booklet....The question is why not.

By the way, this an excellent surround mix.

There is a reference to him on the label on the cellophane wrapper, almost as an afterthought.
Although not listed on the individual discs, I am actually credited for CD TWO and DISC FIVE in the booklet, and also mentioned in the special thanks! SWTx

Back