bArtMan - The Way Out new 2020 album on dvd-a/v

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert van Diggele

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Our buddy @bArtMan has a new album out, called The Way Out. http://www.bartman-music.de/new_album.htm

From the website:

"The Way Out" is a song oriented concept-album. If you have problems and want to solve you must have a look into your inner world. It can be you are the reason for these problems. If you really want it you can change everything.

It is available as a dvd-a/v:

Kleinserie mit Digipack

Bild DVD: NTSC

DVD-Audio: MLP 96/24

DVD-Video: DTS 48/24

Looks promising. His previous albums in surround are still available at reduced prices :)

Is the blu with 3 albums still available?
Unfortunately the bluray is out. I would have to buy a new dts-decoder for around 2K $. If I use multichannel wave, the files would be to big. My authoring program for bluray cannot use the big wav-format or MLP. It's a pitty.

Unfortunately the bluray is out. I would have to buy a new dts-decoder for around 2K $. If I use multichannel wave, the files would be to big. My authoring program for bluray cannot use the big wav-format or MLP. It's a pitty.
Surely some way around this? Maybe a forum member can help. People do their own blu ray conversions that play as dts master hd all the time. Thank you.

Back