Beatles "Let It Be" (5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos mixes out in October!)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Another link for a review of Peter Jacksons ...'Get Back', documentary on Disney +

Less than 1 week to go for episode 1 then 2 & 3 the following two nights….CANT WAIT!!!!!

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
So, what platform are you all able to watch this on???
Disney plus app on my Sony TV with Dolby Atmos audio being fed through my AVR.

Don't expect an immersive mix though.
But that's really secondary, to what is a fascinating insight into how the Beatles gelled in their later years.

I was completely transfixed throughout this excellent film.

Old Quad Guy

Let it Be
Staff member
Okay, I have seen Part 1. Finally, some of those 50 year old bootleg records I’ve had since the 70s make a lot more sense, because Peter Jackson has put it into context.

There are a lot of great moments here. You can see the classic Beatles songs come into focus as they create the music. The songs could have gone into different directions along the way.

The Beatles here, like all bands that have played together for awhile, had their own short hand telepathy thing going. Only the band members themselves would fully get it, because of their shared experiences. The Beatles usually recorded at night, but they couldn’t do it here, because the film crews worked in the day. So, you can see that the Beatles are tired here (at least in the first week).

Anyway, I want to see the other two parts before I comment further. So far, it did not disappoint. I too was transfixed with the material. According to one of the articles someone posted here, there’s an 18 hour cut of this stuff.

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
As the British say “Rubbish, Bloody Rubbish!!”

Just kidding….simply wonderful look into what was going on during the 1st week …. Peter Jackson, IMHO, should get an Academy Award just for sifting through all this material and MAKING SENSE out of all this footage…and this is just the 1st episode…

Can’t wait til the 2nd episode and week tonight or tomorrow….then hopefully BP shows up just in time to save the project

Highly recommend viewing even if you have to subscribe to Disney+ for a month….I get it FREE with my VERIZON subscription❤❤❤

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Is there any plan to make this series available elsewehere. LIke....for free?
No not that I know of but it would be wonderful if we could get a 4K Blu-Ray so you could replay certain parts to try to catch everything everyone said so I could dissect it all….miss so much because at times it moves so fast