Beatles "Let It Be" (5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos mixes out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally cool put a smile on my face :) :) :) I canā€™t wait to see it:love::love: I just donā€™t get all the writing over these many years about all the infighting between them....if this is how it ended:unsure: Maybe by this point they were finally all happy because it was finally over and they could go about doing their own thing. Any comments

Yes I do have a comment. If a number of us people [EDIT: "Maniacs"] on this forum were stuck with each other all the time for 10 years, we'd probably be breaking guitars and tom toms over each other's heads. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Yes I do have a comment. If a number of us people on this forum were stuck with each other all the time for 10 years, we'd probably be breaking guitars and tom toms over each other's heads. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MURDER, SHE WROTE!

See the source image

ā¤WONDER IF THEY WORE MATCHING PAJAMAS?ā¤

Last edited:
Jacksonā€™s crew has done a superb Atmos remix on his recent Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit 4K movies. Please include an Atmos mix on this Beatles release! But Iā€™ll be buying this release day 1 with or without Atmos for sure. The video looks superb and content will be too.

SUPER AMAZING. This is going to be AWESOME. The Film elements are in pluperfect condition and the audio stunning!

And certainly rumors of a schism within the Beatles' camp at the time of Get Back can certainly be laid to rest by the high spirited comraderie displayed in this brief 5 minute clip....if indeed, EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY!
This was great fun to watch, and it conflicts with the often told narrative that they were at each other's throats throughout Let It Be. I recall seeing an interview with George Martin where he said it was so bad that he didn't want to work them any more as a group after Let It Be, but that the Abbey Road sessions really changed how he felt. That was almost like the early days.So thanks a million to Sir Paul for pulling them together! But I digress. This looks so warm and playful!

SUPER AMAZING. This is going to be AWESOME. The Film elements are in pluperfect condition and the audio stunning!

And certainly rumors of a schism within the Beatles' camp at the time of Get Back can certainly be laid to rest by the high spirited comraderie displayed in this brief 5 minute clip....if indeed, EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY!
Geez Ralphie, this talk about being ā€œpluperfectā€ is making me tense!

I'm not sure what's up with that, either (!). Lake Street Dive are pretty cool: Berklee jazz grads who decided to go the pop route. They got internet-famous a decade ago with this blue-eyed soul cover of "I Want You Back":

These are there two best videos as far as I am concerned. Sorry for the thread crap.

Back