Beatles "Let It Be" (5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos mixes out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will breathlessly await the UHD4K version rather than 'surrender to the MOUSE!'🐀
How long are you willing to wait for it to be announced?
I am fine with waiting as well if there is some date to look forward to in the future. I'm not sure I can wait indefinitely. I'm still waiting for Netflix to release some physical version of "Motley Crue: The Dirt".

Last edited:
well Amazon took £104 English poundies out of my bank account at 4:30 this morning, so i'm presuming the box is on its way or at least being picked/packed?! 😂

edit: my mistake, dispatched today, arriving next Tuesday!! 🤯🔫🤬

8B7DF4C3-9419-462B-B5A1-27A64AF9A8F7.jpeg

Last edited:
You're lucky 😂, for my £104.05 dispatched but they'll deliver on Wednesday 😖
I had a slightly surreal conversation with someone from Amazon UK earlier this week about a pre-order for the Fast and Furious 9 Blu-ray which was released last Monday in the UK but showing a delivery date of next Saturday in my account. When I checked on Monday to see if the item was in stock it was there but still no delivery to me before Saturday. What was weird was that if I placed a new order on Monday it would have been delivered on Tuesday. When I raised this with Amazon the only explanation that they could come up with was that my Saturday delivery was coming from a different depot. In the end I cancelled my original order and placed a new one on Tuesday and it was delivered on Wednesday.

With Amazon UK it seems that pre-orders don't get much priority - gone are the days of receiving the item on the day of release.

My Let It Be set is due for delivery next Tuesday but as I'm covered by Amazon's pre-order price guarantee I can't see me going through this routine just to pay a bit more and get it earlier. Who knows with Amazon these days, it could turn up anytime between tomorrow and Tuesday which makes making plans to be in to receive it a bit last minute at best.

All this is part of Amazon's Prime service. :(

Shipping is nuts these days:
Amazon US indicates that my copy was dispatched to UPS yesterday from their facility that is 47 miles away from me in Braselton, GA.

UPS received it at their Braselton branch and expediently dispatched it up to their Louisville, KY facility.

So the package was 47 miles away and now is 368 miles away. I wonder why we are having logistics problems in the US 🧐

Amazon US indicates that my copy was dispatched to UPS yesterday from their facility that is 47 miles away from me in Braselton, GA.

UPS received it at their Braselton branch and expediently dispatched it up to their Louisville, KY facility.

So the package was 47 miles away and now is 368 miles away. I wonder why we are having logistics problems in the US 🧐
This is not new and is fairly common. My guess is on a macro-logistics level it makes sense.

I had a slightly surreal conversation with someone from Amazon UK earlier this week about a pre-order for the Fast and Furious 9 Blu-ray which was released last Monday in the UK but showing a delivery date of next Saturday in my account. When I checked on Monday to see if the item was in stock it was there but still no delivery to me before Saturday. What was weird was that if I placed a new order on Monday it would have been delivered on Tuesday. When I raised this with Amazon the only explanation that they could come up with was that my Saturday delivery was coming from a different depot. In the end I cancelled my original order and placed a new one on Tuesday and it was delivered on Wednesday.

With Amazon UK it seems that pre-orders don't get much priority - gone are the days of receiving the item on the day of release.

My Let It Be set is due for delivery next Tuesday but as I'm covered by Amazon's pre-order price guarantee I can't see me going through this routine just to pay a bit more and get it earlier. Who knows with Amazon these days, it could turn up anytime between tomorrow and Tuesday which makes making plans to be in to receive it a bit last minute at best.

All this is part of Amazon's Prime service. :(
Yes, amazon quite often says delivery tomorrow and it arrives later, or delivery next week and it arrives the next day! Its one of the reasons I don't have Prime, I don't see the point of it! Plus amazon is the only website where if you don't accept all its cookies but go for a custom setting it almost daily asks you to accept all cookies.

Evidently my copy is riding along with yours! Got to Braselton @7:10 PM and then it arrived in Louisville, KY @9:42 AM today.... and I'm a little over 2 hours south of Braselton.... Abbey Road came up from Miami last time.

Yes, amazon quite often says delivery tomorrow and it arrives later, or delivery next week and it arrives the next day! Its one of the reasons I don't have Prime, I don't see the point of it! Plus amazon is the only website where if you don't accept all its cookies but go for a custom setting it almost daily asks you to accept all cookies.
Quite often? Not in my experience. Occasionally? Maybe - like 1 in 10 or less.

i’m not shilling for Amazon - there are valid reasons not to even do business with them - but maybe this happens because you don’t have prime?

Back