Beatles "Let It Be" (5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos mixes out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a hard time thinking this $1.99 promotion is aimed at the 50+ age group who want to see the "Let It Be" documentary, but they are definitely making it easy for us. I'd love to find out if the promotion is aimed at Beatles fans from somone in the know. And I agree, people sticking around for $7.99 a month afterward is always their hope and many will, for a while. I plan on keeping it through the winter when I spend more time in the house and then making a final decision in the spring. I've watched the Marvel "Black Widow" movie last night, which I had not seen yet, so I already got my $1.99 worth of viewing,

Last year I paid $75 for an annual subscription to Disney+. That is $6.25 a month. (It will probably go up again this year.) We share the subscription with one of the kids/grandkids...and I know that Disney allows use on at least two devices simultaneously. So the cost per month per household turns out to be nominal.

I have a hard time thinking this $1.99 promotion is aimed at the 50+ age group who want to see the "Let It Be" documentary, but they are definitely making it easy for us. I'd love to find out if the promotion is aimed at Beatles fans from somone in the know. And I agree, people sticking around for $7.99 a month afterward is always their hope and many will, for a while. I plan on keeping it through the winter when I spend more time in the house and then making a final decision in the spring. I've watched the Marvel "Black Widow" movie last night, which I had not seen yet, so I already got my $1.99 worth of viewing,
Make sure you watch The Mandalorian.

I feel like if Disney+ was going to do the whole Premier Access thing for the Get Back documentary, they would already have marketed it that way.
Yep. I would have thought the Get Back doc would be a huge carrot, but I saw a TV ad last night for the $1.99 deal - and there wasn’t a single mention or clip of it.

I think our bubble is both smaller and thicker than we think...

Yep. I would have thought the Get Back doc would be a huge carrot, but I saw a TV ad last night for the $1.99 deal - and there wasn’t a single mention or clip of it.

I think our bubble is both smaller and thicker than we think...

Yes, I was just a kid, but I remember when there wasn’t The Beatles. Then they came on the world stage and changed everything.
What it was like to get a new Beatles record and what did it mean? But if you grew up after the Beatles broke up, then that’s going to be a different experience. But, amazingly the music still holds up after all these years, regardless of one’s musical tastes.

I’m looking forward to the documentary this Thanksgiving. If anyone can make something out of all that footage, it’s Peter Jackson. And for whatever it’s worth, it is The Beatles.

What’s the BEST PRICE that’s been around for this so far $US please
Plus any reviews would be highly appreciated
In other words how is the 5.1 and Atmos mixes

Last edited:
Streaming now!
E2E569F5-864B-447B-AF30-384A90BF456E.jpeg

Back