Beatles "Let It Be" (5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos mixes out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m hoping for a major renovation of the soundtrack for this film.

And if it appears boring make sure to stick with it as the first 20 min. Are painfully dull, next 20 only slightly better and by the 40 min. mark it’s rather great! This is why it gets poor ratings, it was edited poorly so far as pacing. 20 min. just to get it moving a little better is a long time and then 20 more to get rocking.

And the sound was mono and goes out of sync in places because it’s a different take of the song being sync’d. Hope that they can fix that effectively.

Love the film and saw it when I was 10 in the theater.

Last edited:
I wonder if the upcoming 'restored' film on Disney will keep the same 80 minute runtime of/as the original May 1970 release...
Pretty much the same.

During the bit where Ringo and Paul are playing the piano, the restauration team has inserted Christopher Walken tap dancing next to the piano.

Last edited:
I wonder if the upcoming 'restored' film on Disney will keep the same 80 minute runtime of/as the original May 1970 release...

According to SDE news -

…this is the exact same cut as what was released in 1970. No new edits or extra sequences or anything like that. There is no word on any physical release, and we still have no idea if Peter Jackson’s wish to put out a longer ‘director’s cut’ version of Get Back is a pipe dream or not.

Back