Beatles "Let It Be" (5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos mixes out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that was pretty cool! I never heard of Lake Street Dive before. What's with the cut out stand up?

I'm not sure what's up with that, either (!). Lake Street Dive are pretty cool: Berklee jazz grads who decided to go the pop route. They got internet-famous a decade ago with this blue-eyed soul cover of "I Want You Back":

Here's a first peak. This looks amazing!

SUPER AMAZING. This is going to be AWESOME. The Film elements are in pluperfect condition and the audio stunning!

And certainly rumors of a schism within the Beatles' camp at the time of Get Back can certainly be laid to rest by the high spirited comraderie displayed in this brief 5 minute clip....if indeed, EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY!

Last edited:
Here's a first peak. This looks amazing!

Totally cool put a smile on my face :) :) :) I can’t wait to see it:love::love: I just don’t get all the writing over these many years about all the infighting between them....if this is how it ended:unsure: Maybe by this point they were finally all happy because it was finally over and they could go about doing their own thing. Any comments

Totally cool put a smile on my face :) :) :) I can’t wait to see it:love::love: I just don’t get all the writing over these many years about all the infighting between them....if this is how it ended:unsure: Maybe by this point they were finally all happy because it was finally over and they could go about doing their own thing. Any comments

Perhaps, they had just reached an end to their creative process AS A GROUP and as you alluded, wanted to make their own statements individually, which as we all know, they did.

Perhaps, they had just reached an end to their creative process AS A GROUP and as you alluded, wanted to make their own statements individually, which as we all know, they did.
It will be interesting to see if we get a package with both Get Back and Let It Be together so that we can see both the downside and the upside of the sessions.

It will be interesting to see if we get a package with both Get Back and Let It Be together so that we can see both the downside and the upside of the sessions.

I can only imagine being a Beatle in this age of the internet and cell phones where their privacy and personal lives would've been on FULL DISPLAY 24/7. As it was the tabloids at the time were pretty comprehensive in tracking their every move and I'm sure had a lot to do with their eventual break up as being called THE GREATEST ROCK 'N ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD, as alluring as it sounds, took its toll mentally, physically and emotionally!

Patient - nah!
and don’t forget Billy

1608564250926.jpeg

Back