Beatles "Let It Be" (5.1 surround & Dolby Atmos mixes out in October!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally cool put a smile on my face :) :) :) I can’t wait to see it:love::love: I just don’t get all the writing over these many years about all the infighting between them....if this is how it ended:unsure: Maybe by this point they were finally all happy because it was finally over and they could go about doing their own thing. Any comments

Yes I do have a comment. If a number of us people [EDIT: "Maniacs"] on this forum were stuck with each other all the time for 10 years, we'd probably be breaking guitars and tom toms over each other's heads. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Yes I do have a comment. If a number of us people on this forum were stuck with each other all the time for 10 years, we'd probably be breaking guitars and tom toms over each other's heads. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

MURDER, SHE WROTE!

See the source image

❤WONDER IF THEY WORE MATCHING PAJAMAS?❤

Last edited:
SUPER AMAZING. This is going to be AWESOME. The Film elements are in pluperfect condition and the audio stunning!

And certainly rumors of a schism within the Beatles' camp at the time of Get Back can certainly be laid to rest by the high spirited comraderie displayed in this brief 5 minute clip....if indeed, EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY!
This was great fun to watch, and it conflicts with the often told narrative that they were at each other's throats throughout Let It Be. I recall seeing an interview with George Martin where he said it was so bad that he didn't want to work them any more as a group after Let It Be, but that the Abbey Road sessions really changed how he felt. That was almost like the early days.So thanks a million to Sir Paul for pulling them together! But I digress. This looks so warm and playful!

SUPER AMAZING. This is going to be AWESOME. The Film elements are in pluperfect condition and the audio stunning!

And certainly rumors of a schism within the Beatles' camp at the time of Get Back can certainly be laid to rest by the high spirited comraderie displayed in this brief 5 minute clip....if indeed, EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY!
Geez Ralphie, this talk about being “pluperfect” is making me tense!

I'm not sure what's up with that, either (!). Lake Street Dive are pretty cool: Berklee jazz grads who decided to go the pop route. They got internet-famous a decade ago with this blue-eyed soul cover of "I Want You Back":

These are there two best videos as far as I am concerned. Sorry for the thread crap.

Back