Because Sound Matters (on-line DVD-A record store from Warner)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audi A3

Because Sound Matters is an on line record store that will sell all kinds of Vinyl and DVD-Audio from the Warner Bros. Records family of artists and labels. As you are probably aware there is an incredible amount of music around here...both old and new. The simple statement is, we are very lucky to be around all this amazing music and want to share.

http://becausesoundmatters.com/

Is this a new site?

It is new. Warner seems very commited to vinyl, and I see the DVD-A mention, which is also a good sign for future releases.

Thanks. I've just submitted my email. Hopefully WB have great DVD-Audio news in 2007 :banana:

Wow! Good find. Thanks for posting that. I hope they keep multichannel in mind! :D

Everyone here should go to that site and register for their email updates. Let them know that there is still interest in DVD-Audio!! 🍌

wb.jpg

Cool, I hope it amounts to something! I like the whole catalog of surround that's been happening the last few years. Not sure that it's going to be Zep or Sabbath this year, but who knows. These things always seem to be a last minute surprise - and that's half the fun. I don't remember any rumours of the TH Brick or the Doors' Perception more than a few months before release. A year of anticipation could kill us! I say just hit us up for the $120 at Thanksgiving and then drop the title on us :D

Well, on Warner USA there are also Deep Purple, Dire Straits, ELP... and 100's others.

Right now this website is simply a front end to harvest e-mail addresses for a distribution list. I hope it turns into something more, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

You could have Photoshopped it into "Because Surround Matters"! :D

great idea!

btw, kinda off topic but I was at the Cinerama dome in Hollywood last week to see Dreamgirls and the sound was amazing!

Quit peeing in our corn flakes Cai. :( Take away our dreams, and you take away our hope. :mad:@: Mike.
Somebody's gotta bring you guyz back down to earth! Hey, maybe the first offering of this new site will be a DVD-A of "Meddle".

Now watch this unsubtantiated rumor spread like wildfire...

Thanks for info.. Just signed in..

I was actully coming to this forum for asking whatever happining to Warners "DVD Album"?

Back