Bee Gees One Night Only blu Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bossfan

600 Club - QQ All-Star
I am surprised that there is no mention of this Blu Ray anywhere on this site (unless I missed it) DTS Master audio of such a prolific group and nothing. I can say I have never been a huge fan. I remember a Bee Gees best of "yellow" album from my childhood that I used to enjoy... and then there was the disco age. But even the disco songs sound great on this disc. Picked it up for close to nothing and am really enjoying this disc. Celine Dion does one song on it towards the end and it is truly spectacular. The surround is nothing to write home about but the sound is exceptional... Worth a pickup for sure.

I am surprised that there is no mention of this Blu Ray anywhere on this site (unless I missed it) DTS Master audio of such a prolific group and nothing. I can say I have never been a huge fan. I remember a Bee Gees best of "yellow" album from my childhood that I used to enjoy... and then there was the disco age. But even the disco songs sound great on this disc. Picked it up for close to nothing and am really enjoying this disc. Celine Dion does one song on it towards the end and it is truly spectacular. The surround is nothing to write home about but the sound is exceptional... Worth a pickup for sure.

I just looked at amazon to see if I could i find one for next to nothing like you did and 39.99 is not exactly my idea of next to nothing :(. I will keep my eyes open in case something pops up.

Mine was used and 40 per cent off the used price... so you may not be able to nab it really cheap

Back