Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overture

QQ Supporter
Just wanted to show you something that arrived from one of our customers today.
This isn't a hint by the way, it's just....never had this sort of thing before. It's pretty special :)

customer.jpg

~David

The quality of our staff.
Below are images of Dave (Overture) at the recent Zombie Shuffle in Melbourne, actually makes him look more human.

Attachments

• 614779_10151958315741489_961824415_o.jpg
    614779_10151958315741489_961824415_o.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 1,073
  • 778647_10151592352161307_1889967429_o.jpg
    778647_10151592352161307_1889967429_o.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 1,081
  • 988722_10201172194601828_48830404_n.jpg
    988722_10201172194601828_48830404_n.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 1,086
Last night in the ER a nurse told us that sometimes when it gets really slow and quiet in ER she will hear a patient scream or moan from so,e far away hallway and her first thought is "the first Zombie is here!" And she will actually scare herself!

Dave, I own and love Klipsch and Altec horn loudspeakers, but as you know the critics of these speakers are legion. You are the first person to visually represent what these critics are experiencing while listening to my beloved efficient beauties. I must note that even though there is much blood, there is still a smile!
Dwight

Hi All

Just to give you further confidence in the quality of the person who wrote all the software in your Involve decoder, here is another one taken of Dave (Overture) at the Melbourne Armageddon Expo (Geek fest). Looks like he has lost some hair.

Regards

Chucky

Attachments

• IMG_76711687537282.jpeg
    IMG_76711687537282.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 991
  • IMG_76720648318604.jpeg
    IMG_76720648318604.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 989
Dear All

Here is today's correspondence with another "favorite" customer. I have known and worked with Zel for many years and not once has this crazy Yugoslavian bastard ever said a complimentary thing about out technologies. In reality I think he is the best designer of woofer technology in the world (Nevile Theil's student) but in spite of being a sub 100 Hz god has never had a clue of stereo/ surround or anything beyond mono.

I loaned him a surround master and here is the (cleaned up) correspondence.

Dear Charlie,

It has all worked out nicely for me and I have come up for some air now!

I am considering the purchase of this fine surround master unit of yours.
Can you advise me of how much you want for it please?

Yours truly and utterly fu#%ing exhausted.

I replied:

Dearest Darling Zellness

F#%K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the very first time you have ever said anything nice about my doings, just picking myself up of the floor. Are you fu#%ing drunk or just plain insane?

If you do not regain your essential Zellness the RRP is $395.

Yours in a stupor

Chuckster

Dear All

Here is today's correspondence with another "favorite" customer. I have known and worked with Zel for many years and not once has this crazy Yugoslavian bastard ever said a complimentary thing about out technologies. In reality I think he is the best designer of woofer technology in the world (Nevile Theil's student) but in spite of being a sub 100 Hz god has never had a clue of stereo/ surround or anything beyond mono.

I loaned him a surround master and here is the (cleaned up) correspondence.

Dear Charlie,

It has all worked out nicely for me and I have come up for some air now!

I am considering the purchase of this fine surround master unit of yours.
Can you advise me of how much you want for it please?

Yours truly and utterly fu#%ing exhausted.

I replied:

Dearest Darling Zellness

F#%K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the very first time you have ever said anything nice about my doings, just picking myself up of the floor. Are you fu#%ing drunk or just plain insane?

If you do not regain your essential Zellness the RRP is $395.

Yours in a stupor

Chuckster

Charlie,

that's a GREAT reply!!! I love the artful use of foul language - and the fact that you won over a severe skeptic. Congrats!

BTW, did you get my email?

Ty

Hi All

Zel replied to my comment with the following (he has always referred to our electrostatic speakers as "singing fly screens").

That's not true you prick! I have complemented you on your fly screens, you make the best fly screens I said.

Yes well, I was most amused by your surround thingy here.

How about you come over to my joint again next Wednesday morning and collect the cash and we can have a blast?

yours sincerest

We won him over!!!!!!

Regards

Chucky

Hi All

Been a bit quiet here lately......too quiet. Any comments / observations????

Anyway, continuing the travels of Dave (Overture), here is his latest embodiment at some wacky, hippy, drop in and tune out feast.

Enjoy

Attachments

• Guruclause.jpg
    Guruclause.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 893
So the trend in beard growth is going to tighscrubber these days?

-Kristian

Dear All

I claim this is surround related as I am convinced he used 4 of these. I suppose he has the philosophy of "every little bit helps", I just love the obsession.

Regards

Attachments

• overkill.jpg
    overkill.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 851
The leads are a bit long
And I think that they should be strait
the sound losers speed on the bends.

The leads are a bit long

And I thought I'd never see something like that again. I saw someone using 1/2 copper water pipe for leads. They had to keep them separate like that because they were uninsulated. He had them curved in a big arc. Missed opportunity, I should have told him the sound loses speed on the bends! This guy i knew, he would probably lose sleep over it.

For all you QS desperado's:

Please take a look at the below picture- it is 10 sets of the complete original QS 3 chipset. We are currently holding them as "hostage" but for a suitable ransom we would be prepared to release them to a good home!!!!

Regards

Chucky

Attachments

• IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 814
The leads are a bit long

Depends on the deepness, the deeper heavier notes will be thrown out on the curve due to their extra weight and increased centrifugal force thus generated resulting in the requirement to travel a greater distance.

so technically they won't loose speed they will just arrive later due to increased length of journey.

Dear All

Just thought I would reinforce the professionalism of our design team. Here is another photo of Dave "the bitch" (Overture) working away.

Regards

Attachments

• IMAG0406.jpg
    IMAG0406.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 724
Back