Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

Dunno where to post this so this is as good a place as any.

Dave and myself have returned from the NAMM show and I think it was really successful. Just as an odd spot we received word mid show that Stevie Wonder wished to visit our stand and they asked if we could clear the way and vacate non essential people from the listening room. Hard to say no when he comes with 10 goons- I must say all very nice and respectful!

View attachment 38112

View attachment 38113

As he left, Stevie shook Dave's hand and said "God bless you". Dave was thinking of ending it all that night as it was number 10 on his bucket list to meet Stevie!

You know looking back on this, bucket numbers 1-9 must be pretty damn good!😲

Just Joined HiFi Haven (don't worry - my number 1 love is really QQ) and I got this encouraging response:

Hi All

Just joined and I really like the rules and will do my best not to be an arse hole.

Just an open question. I am the CTO of an audio research and development company (a bit of manufacture to). Is it ok to post upcoming demo's, invites, new products, advice. I will not do any unpaid promotions or .....SALE SALE SALE!!!! Type stuff

Regards

Chucky

Sounds fantastic. Please do.

And thanks for joining the Haven family.

Suggest some of you guys join to and represent QQ there

Hey I cannot claim surround stuff but I just got back from Manila (with the flu) and spoke to the Future Energy Conference. For those who have not met me you may not be aware that I actually resemble a Silver back gorilla and thanks to my hosts I have returned at a whopping 120Kg

IMG-20190523-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20190523-WA0022.jpg
IMG-20190523-WA0025.jpg

...more importantly try and stay safe -- apart from all of the wild fires, including one threatening a power station in Sydney, I see Southern Australia is due some dangerously high temperatures in the coming week (50c?!!!). Not sure what you can do, but take care.

Yeah, the concept of a "white Xmas" does not really occur in Australia. I have never observed weather patterns in Australia (in 61 years) as intensely hot as in the last few months. Us down on the Southern coast have missed it all with actual cool conditions with cool air sucked in from the Antarctic but just 150 km North its been baking hot. Tomorrow many parts of Australia are getting close to 50 C (122 F).

Below is today's map and its been like that for months and we get hottest in February!

1576584745600.png

Back