Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad news, good news

My heart operation back in February (radio catheter ablation ) to fix up my wacky rhythm was a failure and I have been in Atrial fibrillation since March. Finally tomorrow I am booked in to get zap reset. Sounds like fun to me.....last time they did it they had to crank me to the maximum setting (I am a big fella)

All being well I will then have a normal heart beat tomorrow arvo.

Hope not to join the big quad forum in the sky!
C'mon Big Fella, you can do it.
Where else would we get your humour, kindness and looooove ?
I hope all goes well Chucky and that you will soon be back in the groove.

Bad news, good news

My heart operation back in February (radio catheter ablation ) to fix up my wacky rhythm was a failure and I have been in Atrial fibrillation since March. Finally tomorrow I am booked in to get zap reset. Sounds like fun to me.....last time they did it they had to crank me to the maximum setting (I am a big fella)

Wishing you the best, Chucky!

Bad news, good news

We're all pulling for you!

Hey , here is a video of what happens

Holy crap! They should give the patient a shot of scotch or a bullet to bite on. I have a friend with pacemaker defib & he says it's like getting kicked in the chest by a mule. I join in with the others hoping & expecting all will go well. We needs our Chucky!

News flash!!!

Chucky lives,and is thinking of a quick kill game of rugby. They did 2 x 200 Joule zaps. Lying here thinking about surround
Most excellent news Chucky, you know we never doubted you! I would probably still wait awhile before taking on Manchester United!

Last edited:
Back