Best. Customers. Ever.

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

chucky3042

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Sexy legs

Well kids, I am 3 weeks out from the big snip. I threw away my crutches on week 1 and apart from some pain and stiffness I feel great and I do not limp anymore!
I spoke to my charming daughter a week ago and the first thing she said was that I was not limping anymore, I said I thought I covered for my limp so no one could see it. She said nup, my wife said nup and so did everyone else. Apparently my limp was very apparent!

Only issue is that I now set off metal detectors!

Attachments

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
It's great Chucky, that your sense of humour is still as strong as ever!! :)

And to think I had a fistful of puns to use....:rolleyes:

Oh well, looks like you be joining in first footing, on Jan 1st 2022....:D

But seriously, great to read you on the road to recovery Chucky and getting ready for a full on, OZ knees up!!

chucky3042

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
It's great Chucky, that your sense of humour is still as strong as ever!! :)

And to think I had a fistful of puns to use....:rolleyes:

Oh well, looks like you be joining in first footing, on Jan 1st 2022....:D

But seriously, great to read you on the road to recovery Chucky and getting ready for a full on, OZ knees up!!
I will hop to it

LB-V

Sexy legs

Well kids, I am 3 weeks out from the big snip. I threw away my crutches on week 1 and apart from some pain and stiffness I feel great and I do not limp anymore!
I spoke to my charming daughter a week ago and the first thing she said was that I was not limping anymore, I said I thought I covered for my limp so no one could see it. She said nup, my wife said nup and so did everyone else. Apparently my limp was very apparent!

I am glad that things are well with the knee Chucky. Always glad to have our SM team firing on all cylinders and healthy!

I bet Dave (the Bitch) is relieved that you will be taking back a lot of his burden to get the mini amp and pre-amp into production! :giggle:

Why does a sound genius have an airport style anti-terrorist hand held metal detector at their disposal? LOL.

gene_stl

600 Club - QQ All-Star
I am surprised at how little sensitivity that metal detector has. Did they tell you what the implants are made of. They could be Titanium which hardly bothers metal detectors at all, Stainless Steel ( 316LVM or 22-13-5 ) which should bother it more, or Cobalt Chrome which may or may not be magnetic.
Probably the latter for a big boy like you since Co-Cr is the strongest and stiffest. Glad your recovery is going well.

I'm starting to believe you might actually be Ted's younger brother Hopalong Cassidy...

and always suspected you were Radioactive - does the bowtie twirl when the rad's from the Geiger counter jumps?

RADIOACTIVE.jpg

chucky3042

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I am glad that things are well with the knee Chucky. Always glad to have our SM team firing on all cylinders and healthy!

I bet Dave (the Bitch) is relieved that you will be taking back a lot of his burden to get the mini amp and pre-amp into production! :giggle:

Why does a sound genius have an airport style anti-terrorist hand held metal detector at their disposal? LOL.
You would be supprised at the toys we have. The metal detector is owned by our software geek Ron who has everything!

A Mono guy, a Stereophile and a Quadiophile all walk into a bar.

The Mono guy says to the bartender:
“Nice Jukebox in the corner!”

The Stereophile says:
“That’s not just any old jukebox, that’s a Wurlitzer 2504 Stereo Jukebox!”

and the Quadiophile says:
“That old thing, might as well be a sound bar. I’ll retrofit it with a Shibata, tie it into the corner TVs and it’ll be rounds for everyone!”

🥁