Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I sorta am

My dear ol dads name was Charles Fredrick Buckland
His Dads name was Charles Fredrick Buckland
My grand fathers name was .....you guessed it Charles Buckland
My father had a half Bother ....his name was Charles Buckland

Nearly as original as George Foremans family

So I am a Charles the IV. Hate Charles.....call me Chucky, Chuck, Chilla , Chaz, Charlie, hey you any thing else!
Well, Chucky, in honor of King Charles III who will be coronated this Saturday what better way to celebrate than doing a little R&B on your latest creation the SM v.4?

Hope you are feeling better. A stroke ain't NO JOKE! Moderation, Charles ... er, Chucky!

Actually I sorta am

My dear ol dads name was Charles Fredrick Buckland
His Dads name was Charles Fredrick Buckland
My grand fathers name was .....you guessed it Charles Buckland
My father had a half Bother ....his name was Charles Buckland

Nearly as original as George Foremans family

So I am a Charles the IV. Hate Charles.....call me Chucky, Chuck, Chilla , Chaz, Charlie, hey you any thing else!
Christian Frederick Martin IV, of C. F. Martin Guitars, would understand. And you left out “Chas,” as in Chas Chandler.

I know this is not PC and I apologise in advance. But I remember in high school we had a pupil that was somewhat deaf with a hearing aid......his nickname was DB. That stood for Deaf Bugger.
Chucky, as you know, we have more than our share of hearing aid users on this forum. A misspent youth listening to classic rock at excessive volumes has turned many of us into self acknowledged deaf buggers. And that’s a polite term compared to what some of our domestic partners call us!

oh, booze....here I thought it was this
royalcrown.jpg

Last edited:
Which leads us to the inevitable culmination of
Crown Royal Whiskey + Royal Crown Cola = 🤩

Makin' me thirsty. Might be a good combo to enjoy some CCR tonight.
back in my young and single days ( when the West had yet to be won ), I drank Jack Daniels and RC Cola. I recall it being rather tasty.

Back