Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie, did you ever to get to install the surround master in your car? Im still wanting to do it.

Hi Inkubuz

Sadly no but I tried. I have a BMW 645 CI and its electronic system is very hard to crack, was getting crazy quotes. Our product designer Chris has done it to his car and just loves it, also one of our industry contacts "Henry" who will soon release a very exciting Involve containing product has installed it in his car and cannot stop babbling about it.

Regards

Charlie

Your favourite Involve being Dave the Bitch (Overture) went to a frozen apocalypse party last night

Here is the result:

20180810_203829b.jpeg
20180810_203829b.jpeg

Last edited:
Dear All

Happy Ho Ho Ho etc.

Here is a picture of our happy involve gang - only missing the lovely but tiny Ms Kali Wong (electronic engineer) who is visiting her parents in China (think 5 feet tall 85 lbs).

As for the photo from left to Right

Tiny Max, Dave "the bitch" Overture, Dawson (Pud- short for "puddinghead"), Lil ol me (doing my best grumpy face- the smile is worse), Paul, the great and powerful Chris and the guy who does all our $ work John.

I have included a recent shot of Kali

Feast on the good looks of us all!

Involve Audio Team 2018_2000px.jpg

The Wongster:
IMG_20180110_154105.jpeg

I know its a bit off topic but Audio does not pay all our bills, we have a sister company Zenaji p/l that is involved in the development and now manufacture of solar batteries - we are very different in that our stuff essentially lasts a lifetime. You can see some of our batteries in the background of our company photo above!
See www.zenaji.com if you are interested

Here is a video of me addressing a bunch of green types late one night a month or two ago on all matters solar and batteries........hey it pays the bills towards the new surround master!!!

I know I am taking liberties here but it is the silly season and I just like this video of my Brazilian Terrier dog and Maine Coon cat play fighting. Oh in regards to surround you can see one of my 4 Nakamichi Dragon electrostatic speakers in the background!!!!

And here are the same pair cuddling

I know I am taking liberties here but it is the silly season and I just like this video of my Brazilian Terrier dog and Maine Coon cat play fighting. Oh in regards to surround you can see one of my 4 Nakamichi Dragon electrostatic speakers in the background!!!!

Those 2 videos are hilarious. hahaha!

Your Maine Coon Cat I believe really likes the rough housing and could have escaped at anytime. They look like sweet old buds!

They really are best friends, the dog is 1 year old and the cat is her big brother at 1.5 years old.

Several years ago we made a giant set of electrostatic loudspeakers at 7 feet 3 tall and around 3 feet wide. My chief technician at the time Alan took them home and his cat pissed right into the array, I believe he spent many pleasant days trying to get them working again!

Last edited:
Hi All

Dunno where to post this so this is as good a place as any.

Dave and myself have returned from the NAMM show and I think it was really successful. Just as an odd spot we received word mid show that Stevie Wonder wished to visit our stand and they asked if we could clear the way and vacate non essential people from the listening room. Hard to say no when he comes with 10 goons- I must say all very nice and respectful!

FB_IMG_1548716693749.jpg

FB_IMG_1548716737486.jpg

As he left, Stevie shook Dave's hand and said "God bless you". Dave was thinking of ending it all that night as it was number 10 on his bucket list to meet Stevie!

Hi All

Dave and myself have returned from the NAMM show and I think it was really successful. Just as an odd spot we received word mid show that Stevie Wonder wished to visit our stand and they asked if we could clear the way and vacate non essential people from the listening room. Hard to say no when he comes with 10 goons- I must say all very nice and respectful!

View attachment 38112

View attachment 38113

As he left, Stevie shook Dave's hand and said "God bless you". Dave was thinking of ending it all that night as it was number 10 on his bucket list to meet Stevie!
well.. his Songs in the key of life album sounds great through the surround master...

Hi All

View attachment 38112

View attachment 38113

I lost sleep from excitement last night after seeing this. Did anyone hear Stevie say anything about how he felt about surround sound music?
Yah, I've got a QQ problem, so sue me; just wait until after I get ahold of the new SM and melt under some Stevie Wonder music!:whistle:

Hi All

View attachment 38112

View attachment 38113

That has to be a best Royal endorsement right there and then. If it's got the maestro interested then I'm all in. Any suppliers sorted in the UK or is it direct from yourselves when the production run starts?

I lost sleep from excitement last night after seeing this. Did anyone hear Stevie say anything about how he felt about surround sound music?
Yah, I've got a QQ problem, so sue me; just wait until after I get ahold of the new SM and melt under some Stevie Wonder music!:whistle:
:eek: Yesterday I was listening to the stereo BD-A of Talking Book and wishing we could get some Stevie Wonder in Surround! and he visits the Involve stand...……….a sign? "Superstition"? :smokin

Back