Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually now I have had time to look, the femoral artery were they go in was fully in the upper front of my leg 10 cm to the right of my shrunken glory. So the immediate question has hit me as to why they spent 2 minutes with my shy package fully exposed to a room of 8 people with the door to the room 1 meter open and people walking by before they covered me. There was no need to go anywhere near my knob!

Arrogant medical industry treating a jumbo sized old guy like a piece of meat me thinks. Even a masseuse is trained in the art of draping. These bastards have zero respect for your dignity and set a terrible example to the 18 year old trainee nurse. I wonder how a gorgeous model like 20 year old female would feel if 3 male nurses of a similar age exposed her fully for the 2 minutes.

I am filing complaints to the hospital now. Similar thing happened to me 10 years ago on my first ablation after the operation as they were trying to stop the bleeding from the femoral artery in the recovery room with kids and mums walking buy - had to tell the stupid arrogant nurses to close the curtains on 3 occasions as I was fully nude exposing my knackers to the crowd and caked in blood. One stage I told the dumb bitch "unless this is in fact a nudist colony - close the drapes"! She grumbled and complied eventually

Oh I have spent 9 years in legals stopping an obstetrician from practicing after he negligently killed my twins, really a hell of an experience feeling the last twin to die suffocate in my hands. Still I got the bastard

Have I told you how much I hate the medical industry????

Good news!!

Received word from the "Director of clinical operations" at the Hospital in regards to my complaints that they accept that they have stuffed up and they are now reviewing their practices along the lines I recommended. They agree to send revised guidelines to all surgical staff and copy me in on the documents. Also I am negotiating to have a face to face meeting with the staff that did my procedure. Oh I am feeling good again, my ticker has returned back to normal sinus rhythm!!!!

This is a real change in medical behavior as compared to my legal battles 34 years ago on the negligent death of my twins. I remember one day having a meeting with the medical board of Melbourne and in particular a disgusting slug named Dr Rile who said to my wife and me "we can kill if we want to" in a manner to suggest piss off and go away, then followed the 9 years of legal nightmare.

If they would have fessed up back then and improved procedures I would not have done the 9 years of legals, so I suppose we may finally have some progress in Australia.

Ever since then I dumped all my private medical insurance as I found you were less likely to win in court against the private system where all the medical records were in fact the property of the private practitioner- and some how that evidence would vanish. At least in the public system all such information was accessible through the "freedom of information" legislation. So for most medical stuff its has directly cost me zero eg in the ticker operation last week, walk in - get cut up- walk out, no $$ exchanged. For some non prescribed operations like the partial knee replacement or my bicep re attachments I have paid direct cash . Yep its a stupid system in some ways but better than the pure private system .

Stupidly the public system here has never covered dental and one of the best ways of telling if a person has money is to look at their gob. Also there are no uniform dental rates, so the bastards get to charge what they want, there is typically a ratio of 1 to 4 with the same quality. My wife is currently having 4 tooth inserts screwed in. In most dental surgeries in Australia that will cost around $15,000 to $20,000, I have a place that charges $6,500 and better quality of workmanship. Many years ago a mate of mine said that "you pick your women, like you pick a horse- look at their teeth first". He was right! Her gob has cost me around $50,000 over the years but hey she will have a smile like Mr Ed soon!

Here is a very recent shot of me and my 67 year old wife rosemary AKA Mr Ed (told you I like to stand out from the grey crowd)!. She is tiny at five feet 4 and 90lbs dripping wet, Kinda looks funny standing next to our charming monster sized son Max:
1614691728689.png

Oh the photo was a high society wedding - bunch of stuck up twats

Last edited:
Am still awaiting the SM V.3, Chucky. BTW, your wife is ABSOLUTELY LOVELY.
Dave the Bitch received the prototype 2 days ago from China and is testing it, so far one stuff up that we are fixing and I am due to sprinkle some of my pixie dust on it tomorrow. All being well it means we might be able to go into production in a week or 2. Sorry about the delay but Chinese new year, Covid, slackness, lack of funds are my pathetic excuse.

Yeah, Rosemary is not to shabby for an old bird but you got to admit I am the really cute one!

Dave the Bitch received the prototype 2 days ago from China and is testing it, so far one stuff up that we are fixing and I am due to sprinkle some of my pixie dust on it tomorrow. All being well it means we might be able to go into production in a week or 2. Sorry about the delay but Chinese new year, Covid, slackness, lack of funds are my pathetic excuse.
I've been out of the loop on the progression of the Surround Master family. Is the v3 due to replace the v2 (phasing the v2 out of production), or is the v3 the big bells and whistles version?

Only change apart from my magic pixie dust is that we have added optical input. No sonic improvements
Nice to know, thanks for the response Chucky.

I've been holding out buying an SM until I graduate from university next year (want to make sure I've got the funds to get me through). But if something drastic was going to happen to the SM, and the little box was going to vanish, I was going to have to do something drastic and take action now!

Nice to know, thanks for the response Chucky.

I've been holding out buying an SM until I graduate from university next year (want to make sure I've got the funds to get me through). But if something drastic was going to happen to the SM, and the little box was going to vanish, I was going to have to do something drastic and take action now!
Seriously, if you are tight on funds, think about our evaluation module its only$150 and it sound fine. When you graduate and get a job go nuts and spend spend spend!!!

Attachments

• Involve evaluation module press release_V1.4(1).pdf
    725.5 KB · Views: 176
Seriously, if you are tight on funds, think about our evaluation module its only$150 and it sound fine. When you graduate and get a job go nuts and spend spend spend!!!
I nearly bought one v1 with TSS and QS, and a second v1 with SQ script and SQ vinyl in the early days (in the words you used at the time: "a nutter").
But when you announced the v2 was coming and I liked the preliminary enclosure and control designs I held off for a v2. By that time though I was
already saving for university, so have been sitting on my hands about buying one until I know I had all of my expenses for university covered. Once
I clear that concern, around this time next year, I will be on board for a full blown SM v2 or v3 (and eventually a CD-4 demodulator. Nudge, nudge ;) ).

The Surround Master will be another lovely little box for my wall of hi-fi, which is all boxed up right now anyway. I barely have stereo at the moment
never mind surround! Even the evaluation module can't help me there, but thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Dear All

Did a podcast for our other solar battery company a few days ago, literally up the top of a high mountain in a hippy solar community fully run off solar. The head guy Glen is just a hell of a nice guy and really steers the solar movement in Victoria Australia.

Whats this got to do with surround?......We discussed Involve Audio up the start and you get to see my ever lovely business partner Dawson. I was brilliant, incisive and ravishingly good looking (in a grey haired moose kinda way) as usual.

Dear All

Did a podcast for our other solar battery company a few days ago, literally up the top of a high mountain in a hippy solar community fully run off solar. The head guy Glen is just a hell of a nice guy and really steers the solar movement in Victoria Australia.

Whats this got to do with surround?......We discussed Involve Audio up the start and you get to see my ever lovely business partner Dawson. I was brilliant, incisive and ravishingly good looking (in a grey haired moose kinda way) as usual.

Yikes! Over an hour long! As Morris Day would say:" I think I'm gonna need a drink."
>Later today< Not now it's not quite lunch time. I'm not that bad...

Only change apart from my magic pixie dust is that we have added optical input. No sonic improvements
Hi Chucky,
Something that occurred to me, about adding the optical input to the Surround Master: would it auto detect the input source, or have both inputs on at the same time and therefore require only one active source at at time? Or, would a user need to manually select the input source with a button on the front? Thanks.

Hi Chucky,
Something that occurred to me, about adding the optical input to the Surround Master: would it auto detect the input source, or have both inputs on at the same time and therefore require only one active source at at time? Or, would a user need to manually select the input source with a button on the front? Thanks.
One at a time

Bad news, good news

My heart operation back in February (radio catheter ablation ) to fix up my wacky rhythm was a failure and I have been in Atrial fibrillation since March. Finally tomorrow I am booked in to get zap reset. Sounds like fun to me.....last time they did it they had to crank me to the maximum setting (I am a big fella)

All being well I will then have a normal heart beat tomorrow arvo.

Hope not to join the big quad forum in the sky!

Back