Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prostitute my body frequently for medical studies. (At Washington University Medical Center. You actually can pocket quite a bit of change and find out all kinds of things you wouldn't know otherwise, often things you would prefer to not know or at least prefer they were not there. Also sometimes the news is good.

One of the studies, they put me in a functional MRI scanner with long equalized plastic tube earphones and tested my hearing without me having to do anything. It was five years ago and my hearing was better than the average for male old geezers. That was a pleasant result. They were trying to improve the software of cochlear implants.
I just want to avoid the bastards. I am a very bad patient and I tend to question everything as I have a very good medical knowledge. They always ask me ....am I a doctor.

Usually the ones involved in studies aren't the bastards. And the bastards, you can't avoid, because they are the ones involved in your conditions that follow from being an old geez.

I was at a little party the other day, and met a guy, who is a member here, and a completely intense long term quadie since day one. We were talking generally, about old folks annoyances and he said "that falls into the Tom Jones category" eh??? "It's not unusual!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL::rolleyes:

Just to reassure you guys that gringo Mexico Max is working hard investigating an office in Mexico, here is a picture of him hard at it.

FB_IMG_1654569549911.jpg

1654582405648.jpeg

I just thought it was a derogatory term for NorteAmericanos. Being from Missouri at the center of the USA I would not think to cast aspersions on anyone's English.

Gringo noun
DEROGATORY•HUMOROUS (in Spanish-speaking countries and contexts, chiefly in the Americas) a person, especially an American, who is not Hispanic or Latino.

Back to the continuing voyages of El Maxo,

now residing in the town of Queretaro Mexico at an altitude of around 1.8 Klm. He now has an apartment and has met up with our other electronic engineer Kali Wong who is normally in Panama but also checking out Mexico. Kali is one of those over achieving Asians with incredible school results, first class honors degree in Electronics, fluent in several languages, super intelligent, attractive and really nice.....what a loser. She is mostly designing for our sister Solar battery company Zenaji but does all the liaison and co ordination with our Chinese manufacturers for Involve.

image.jpeg
image6.jpeg

Pictured above is little Max, Kali up front, my insane great friend and was my Friday night drinking buddy Russell (conspiracy nutter, vegan, anti vaxxer, ultra libertarian........just have the best arguments with him and he is a stereo freak and not into surround!), his lovely long suffering wife and Kali's aunt Ping (also my accountant).

Also pictured is Max hard at work again

Russell has dumped me his pet rabbit originally just while he was away but is looking like permanent.....bastard. Pictured below in my back garden in her day time romp area.
IMG_20220313_160148.jpg

Back to the continuing voyages of El Maxo,

now residing in the town of Queretaro Mexico at an altitude of around 1.8 Klm. He now has an apartment and has met up with our other electronic engineer Kali Wong who is normally in Panama but also checking out Mexico. Kali is one of those over achieving Asians with incredible school results, first class honors degree in Electronics, fluent in several languages, super intelligent, attractive and really nice.....what a loser. She is mostly designing for our sister Solar battery company Zenaji but does all the liaison and co ordination with our Chinese manufacturers for Involve.

View attachment 80553 View attachment 80554
Pictured above is little Max, Kali up front, my insane great friend and was my Friday night drinking buddy Russell (conspiracy nutter, vegan, anti vaxxer, ultra libertarian........just have the best arguments with him and he is a stereo freak and not into surround!), his lovely long suffering wife and Kali's aunt Ping (also my accountant).

Also pictured is Max hard at work again

Russell has dumped me his pet rabbit originally just while he was away but is looking like permanent.....bastard. Pictured below in my back garden in her day time romp area.
View attachment 80555
Wabbit Season

Hey @chucky3042

I see where another new member on the QQ, joined up today from Australia, and come to think of it, a fairly steady stream of new members within the last couple of years are from there.

So I was wondering if Involve sells a lot of gear domestically, seems like it should be a fertile market?
Hi Big dog

The truth is that 95% of our sales are USA and Europe and just a hand full of Australian sales. We are only just starting serious marketing in Australia with Roy and Jen of Home - New Sound Technologies

The real issue is distributor pricing and then the markup to the shop or online sales. The current price structure does not support going to a shop and to be truthful the component prices have all been increasing severely recently. I have agreement to secretly protect the prices for QQ members - so don't panic if you see higher prices on our and there website shortly, we still have this secret portal for special prices here!

Regards

Chucky

Back