Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to show Dave the Bitch is maturing, growing up and taking things more seriously, here is a recent picture:
1659445393173.png

Hey Chucky:
View attachment 82283

Koala Bears & Electric Kangaroos I can dig. But does AU really have wild camels to look out for on the roads? Or domesticated camels named Joe and this is a camel crossing? My mind is boggled (easy to do).
I believe there are more camels in AU than anywhere else in the world, I think they even export them to Saudi. The middle one may be a Wombat?

Hey Chucky:
View attachment 82283

Koala Bears & Electric Kangaroos I can dig. But does AU really have wild camels to look out for on the roads? Or domesticated camels named Joe and this is a camel crossing? My mind is boggled (easy to do).
Have not seen camels on the road but i was crossing Australia across the nullabor planes and on the fa distance i saw an emu but it was blurred by the heat. Just looked alien with the long legs.
Oh the road become an air landing strip on one patch. Its a must do drive 4000klm of nothing

Back