Best Dolby Atmos Classic Tracks on Tidal

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Relax Frankie Goes to Hollywood This is how you do 80’s in surround. Perfectly captures the feel and balance of the original and takes it beyond and above (literally). Can someone identify who mixed this? I nominate him for all 80’s remixes.

This was done by Greg Penny... His Atmos mixes are pretty darn good! :cool:

relaxatmos.png

Surprising.

Except for GYBR, not too impressed with much of his work.
His 5.1 of Dark Side of the Moon is quite the weenie mix.
Maybe he’s more of an 80’s guy.
Where can I get the mixing credits?
There’s nothing on the Apple TV app.

Success!
Finally.

Never did succeed in copying your playlist over but was able to Favorite every individual track. Voilá! Without your playlist, I wouldn’t have been able to play any of those tracks — many thanks. The Tidal app is so clunky that as of now there appears to be no direct way to access them on Apple TV.

Quel suprise — no response whatsoever from Tidal customer no-service. What’s infuriating is it’s obvious that not one person there could be bothered to spare an hour beta testing with an actual Apple TV setup to see if their tracks are even accessible. You’d think this might be important.

On the desktop app or web app, you can also click the three dots and add the tracks to your own playlist.

Sadly, for many online organizations these days, customer service is hard to find a contact number for, non existent or very rudimentary and they will only know basic details.

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 8.32.21 AM.png

Surprising.

Except for GYBR, not too impressed with much of his work.
His 5.1 of Dark Side of the Moon is quite the weenie mix.
Maybe he’s more of an 80’s guy.
Where can I get the mixing credits?
There’s nothing on the Apple TV app.
The only place to get the credits right now is on the desktop or web app.

This is dependent on whether you like electronic music or not - but the whole ‘Atmos For Androids’ playlist on Tidal is off the charts! Some of the best stuff I’ve heard! Crazy good mixes at certain points...

This really is a great showcase for what Atmos can do... :phones

Back