Best Place To Sell Non-Surround CD Box Sets?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkish

Hi, all... so, I’m feeling the need for some summer cleaning, and I’m looking to sell a number of my non-surround CD box sets (Rhino and the like). I could use some guidance on the best site to use (I’m assuming the Swap Meet forum is off limits for non-surround stuff).

For context, I haven’t sold anything on Amazon or eBay in *years*, and even then, it was just an occasional item. I’ve never sold on Discogs. I have an account on the Hoffman forum, but I’m almost completely a lurker.

I guess my question is: which site is the most seller-friendly and also tends to have the best quality of buyers (as far as being trustworthy and not so totally anal that they’ll give me hell if they think my VG+ is actually a VG)? Or is there such a thing?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

There is a section here on QQ where you can offer up what you have for sale......people here are always looking for a good deal.....type in the search box " music for sale".....I'm always looking for a good deal myself:)

I was assuming/thinking the QQ Swap Meet was only for surround stuff. Can someone confirm one way or the other? Thanks!

I was assuming/thinking the QQ Swap Meet was only for surround stuff. Can someone confirm one way or the other? Thanks!
For sure, it's not just for surround. Many folks have offered up multiple discs in the same thread and some are stereo and others are surround. Just make sure you make it clear what you have.

Back