Best places to find Doobies Quadio box at less than retail...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadly McQuadmeister

It's probably too early to post about this, and in the past, I've ponied up at retail when many of these sets are first released. (Especially the Dutton/Vocalion titles.) But times are tighter now...so I thought I'd go ahead and post the thread. If anybody sees or hears anything, please post...TIA...

I'm newly "Infinite" improverished. Those $*@#'in' SACD Stereo mixes better knock my frickin' socks off. I might have to sell my "Perceptions" box to offset the expense. Phoeey on all this hyperinflation. We're being grifted by the new, revised version of Internet Retail Arbitrage. Bargains online aren't really a thing anymore. YMMV.;)

Thanks for that. I'm on my way. Is that 20% off the 59.98 price? If so, I'm SO there...*update*: Ordered. Frikkin' Sales Tax (Thanks, Supreme Court) and S/H offset most of it, but STILL a great value. I'm almost out of the Music collecting business, but it's jewels like this that keep me in the collecting game. Much appreciated HomerJAU...

Last edited:
Back