• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Big Big Train - Stone & Steel Blu Ray for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suffolk David

Hi, I have a mint copy of the highly regarded Big Big Train Stone and Steel Blu Ray for sale.

This is hard to find and I’m offering it for £35 - post free in the UK, please ask for a postage quote for anywhere else.

payment by PayPal friends and family.

47BC4912-5EC4-46E3-9DE4-2D9D4C6FC361.jpeg
1A0E78B0-3F09-45A1-A6F2-87F23CB96E3E.jpeg

My brother! He has been after this since I lent him mine - but its not all good, he doesn't have a surround system, and doesn't get surround :( but loves Big Big Train, he got me into them by lending me a CD, so not all bad!
So which CD hooked you? For me it was English Electric 1.

Reflectors of Light
is equally impressive. Curious that both BBT surround releases feature demo quality fidelity and mix and they are also recorded live. I'll bet their live performances are awesome.

I first heard of BBT on this site. The material is epic for my proggy tastes. Same thing with RPWL, another prog band that should get more love for both its music and its surround enthusiasm.

I hope that the possibility for an Underfall Yard 5.1 release this year happens. I'd like to see what they can do with a studio album mixed for surround.

So which CD hooked you? For me it was English Electric 1.

Reflectors of Light is equally impressive. Curious that both BBT surround releases feature demo quality fidelity and mix and they are also recorded live. I'll bet their live performances are awesome.

I first heard of BBT on this site. The material is epic for my proggy tastes. Same thing with RPWL, another prog band that should get more love for both its music and its surround enthusiasm.

I hope that the possibility for an Underfall Yard 5.1 release this year happens. I'd like to see what they can do with a studio album mixed for surround.
My brother lent me both The Underfall Yard and English Electric 1 and I can't remember which one I listened to first, but either way I was hooked and wondered how I'd missed discovering them!

Back