Dual Disc Bjork Surrounded Box Set

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not accurate; I went to the trouble of re-activating my account and it's STILL all $6.99! So I clicked on Contact Us and sent this note:

Hello - I just reactivated my accty because another member insists that single discs are priced at $5.99 again. Why does he see one price and I see another? Tim

curious to know how that turns out for you. i got an email from them yesterday asking me to come back at $5.99 (and get a free cd for reactivating my account). but when i clicked on the link to reactivate my account the web page said prices were $6.99. sure seems like something's fouled up on their web site.

There is a long thread at Steve Hoffman's forum regarding the fact some still get $5.99. Mine went to $6.99 as did most accounts. No explanation why a minority still gets the $5.99 is known by anybody as far as I can tell. I suspect it is just an error and will be fixed.

Chris

Logged into my account and saw the following:

Effective April 16, 2007, the monthly fee and CD prices at yourmusic.com will change to $6.99 with free shipping and handling. If you do not wish to continue your subscription at the $6.99 price per CD, you are free to cancel at any time.

Looks like I need to make a mass purchase or two before April 16th...

$6.99 is still a darn good deal, though.

Logged into my account and saw the following:

Looks like I need to make a mass purchase or two before April 16th...

$6.99 is still a darn good deal, though.

See, we all reported you to yourmusic.com, wasn't fair that you got that deal and we didn't:) .

Chris

Word back from YourMusic.com today:

"Please note, effective January 1, 2007, the monthly fee automatically
charged to a customers credit card and all CD prices at yourmusic.com
changed from $5.99 to $6.99 with free shipping. Multi-disc sets are
priced at $6.99 per disc with free shipping.

However, there are a some customers whose monthly fee and CD prices at
yourmusic.com did not increase on their specific accounts with January
1, 2007 price increase because of the date they enrolled with
yourmusic.com."

I found a bunch of the Bjork DualDiscs in a store today.

Are they hard to come by ?

I got 'Vespertine'. Should I get the rest ?

I found a bunch of the Bjork DualDiscs in a store today.

Are they hard to come by ?

I got 'Vespertine'. Should I get the rest ?

I don't know about hard to come by yet - but these are all highly recommended. Okay, it's not lossless but they are at least DTS 96/24.
Authoring is horrible but the music & the mixes I think are great.

I am really enjoying 'Vespertine'.

The store also had copies of 'Homogenic' and 'Post' surrounded versions.

I've spent a fortune on surround music this year, but, should I get the other two if I like this one ?

I am really enjoying 'Vespertine'.

The store also had copies of 'Homogenic' and 'Post' surrounded versions.

I've spent a fortune on surround music this year, but, should I get the other two if I like this one ?

I bought all of these shortly after release. I haven't listened to all of them yet, but "Post" is my favorite of the ones I have heard and "Homogenic" is my least favorite. I really don't dislike any of it, I just have too much to listen to and haven't gotten around to hearing it all yet nor forming firm opinions on what I have heard. The discs were blind buys for me and I expect to listen to all of them and like all. She is definitely different and "Post" appears to me to be the least weird album.

Chris

Back