Black Friday 2021 - What did ya buy & what sales are ya watching? Post mega sale bargains too if ya see them....

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Staff member
Snood took advantage of the Amazon BUY 2 GET 1 FREE campaign for some BOXSETS - Yep box sets are there too including, KISS and Beatles and Stones

I Bought the LET IT BE Vinyl Big Box and the LET IT BE 5.1 cd/bluray along with the ROLLING STONES - TATTOO YOU boxsets - got the LET IT BE 5.1 for freeeeeeee, plus had 33 dollars in BING points me redeemed. So saved about 150 plus with tax. :LB

Day later Snood noticed THE WHO SELL OUT Box me had my eye on for awhile drop to 79 on Amazon - so bit on that

Target is doing the buy 2 get 1 free also......there are a couple boxes they included that Amazon did not like THE WHO and the new BEACH BOYS box set - but they are sold out so could not bundle those. 70 on THE WHO SELL OUT is not bad though.

4K discs hmmm bought a few for about 9.99

Godzilla VS King Kong (famous for blowing out Snood cheap old sub woofer - dammit Godzilla):rolleyes:
Zach Snyder Justice League
Wonder Woman 1984 (not a great film, but enjoy ummm yeah Wonder Woman :p)

4K 7.99

Deadpool (Thought I had it already, but nope)
Nobody (great action film)
Batman VS Superman Ultimate Edition

BLURAYS

Supernatural Season 15 final Season 9.99
Walking Dead Season 10 7.99

Probably will be a few more 4Ks

Boxsets unless Kiss comes down or ummmm man that 2 get 1 free is tempting - almost bunded the 2 Stone Temples (non surround with BS Tech Ecstasy - all around 45-50 - but grrrr the Tiny Music was not part of the sale. WTF!!!???

So what yall looking out for or bought or buying?? :unsure:

Last edited:
Need more Black Friday buys cmon - we will not make fun of ya if you bought tons of Taylor Swift...oh crap, yeah I forgot - I bought her Signed new CD Red from her site 25 bux shipped, that thing is going for close to a hundy now lol šŸ˜‹ If I knew somebody who had a daughter/Grand daughter that loved Taylor and missed out on this Taylor website deal, I might be prone to let it go for what me paid. Would have to be a QQ Bud though ;)

The Black Friday release of Miles Davis Live Evil LP has the Columbia SQ inner sleeve. I'll be out and about on BFRSD
but still two days away, difficult to wait.

Yeah I saw that on YouTube lol - was koooooo:cool:

anyone wanting to catch up on some Ayreon, Tull or the new REM release, Target is doing buy 2 get 1 free.
Also beatles, cat stevens, Kiss
You can also pre-order the new Tull and Porcupine Tree, although the details are scant so the price alone is how I am judging them to be the multichannel versions.

Snood took advantage of the Amazon BUY 2 GET 1 FREE campaign for some BOXSETS - Yep box sets are there too including, KISS and Beatles and Stones

I Bought the LET IT BE Vinyl Big Box and the LET IT BE 5.1 cd/bluray along with the ROLLING STONES - TATTOO YOU boxsets - got the LET IT BE 5.1 for freeeeeeee, plus had 33 dollars in BING points me redeemed. So saved about 150 plus with tax. :LB

Day later Snood noticed THE WHO SELL OUT Box me had my eye on for awhile drop to 79 on Amazon - so bit on that

Target is doing the buy 2 get 1 free also......there are a couple boxes they included that Amazon did not like THE WHO and the new BEACH BOYS box set - but they are sold out so could not bundle those. 70 on THE WHO SELL OUT is not bad though.

4K discs hmmm bought a few for about 9.99

Godzilla VS King Kong (famous for blowing out Snood cheap old sub woofer - dammit Godzilla):rolleyes:
Zach Snyder Justice League
Wonder Woman 1984 (not a great film, but enjoy ummm yeah Wonder Woman :p)

4K 7.99

Deadpool (Thought I had it already, but nope)
Nobody (great action film)
Batman VS Superman Ultimate Edition

BLURAYS

Supernatural Season 15 final Season 9.99
Walking Dead Season 10 7.99

Probably will be a few more 4Ks

Boxsets unless Kiss comes down or ummmm man that 2 get 1 free is tempting - almost bunded the 2 Stone Temples (non surround with BS Tech Ecstasy - all around 45-50 - but grrrr the Tiny Music was not part of the sale. WTF!!!???

So what yall looking out for or bought or buying?? :unsure:
Merry Christmas to Snood!

I took full advantage of AmazonUS' deep cuts on UHD4K discs and for less than the price of a CD bought about 15 discs, a few Criterion UHD4K discs from Barnes & Nobles 50% off sale, 7 discs [5 of them UHD4K] from Vinegar Syndrome's Black Friday sales, a bunch of RBCDs from the Shark's awesome $7.99 list which with their 15% off discount were $6.79 [Lady GaGa/Tony Bennett ANYTHING GOES, Halsey, Olivia Rodrigo, the 2021 edition of That's What I call Music, volume 80, etc. and added the remaster of Cat Steven's Teaser and the Firecat and a 2 SACD set of Mozart's Wind Concertos from the London Symphony Orchestra. And of course still awaiting my shipment from CDJapan: Santana III, Birds of Fire and 3 MQA encoded discs. And today Mr. Mailman delivered Bruce Springsteen's fabulous NO NUKES CONCERT on BD~V which comes with 2 RBCDs and Adele 30 [RBCD]. Also from JPC.de: Moby's REPRISE album on BD~A in Dolby Atmos and the UHD4K remaster of Wolfgang Peterson's The NeverEnding Story [only available in Germany] with minimal s/h charges from Germany!

Absolutely NO regrets I didn't spring for the uber expensive KISS Destroyer boxset.......For that $200
  • I was able to add oodles of UHD4K discs to my collection and a bunch of RBCDs.

No holiday purchases for myself. That old cliche about retirement is true: the hours are great but the pay stinks. So my budget must be focused on the 10 or so family members. Anyways... I have most of the rest of the year to pick & choose over audio stuff. Thank you my QQ enablers!

You are a VERY WISE MAN, SW putting FAMILY FIRST.

I should be retired but am not [semi, actually] and live alone [with a šŸ±], don't really travel anymore so spend a lot of time homebound and all these acquisitions help me bide the time. Whether I listen or watch them ALL ...... is another issue altogether.

Back