Black Friday and Cyber 2020 Sales

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere, but Amazon is offering a "Get 3 For The Price Of 2" promotion on select items. Lots of surround stuff is eligible, including:
  • John Lennon - Gimme Some Truth
  • John Lennon - Imagine
  • Beatles - Abbey Road
  • Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland (6LP/Blu-Ray edition)
  • Jethro Tull - This Was
  • Velvet Underground - Loaded
  • Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup
  • Renaissance - Turn Of The Cards
  • Doors - The Singles
  • David Gilmour - Live At Gdansk

I was able to get Abbey Road, Gimme Some Truth and Goats Head Soup for $212.35 total price.

I’ve noticed that there are multiple listings for the same titles on Amazon. Not only that, sometimes the 3 for 2 deal are there depending which Amazon page one finds, and what day it is. Just keep digging around until you find what you want.

I was able to get Abbey Road, Gimme Some Truth and Goats Head Soup for $212.35 total price.

I’ve noticed that there are multiple listings for the same titles on Amazon. Not only that, sometimes the 3 for 2 deal is there or not, just depends which Amazon page one finds, and what day it is. Just keep digging around until you find what you want.

That is what happened to me when I tried to provide links for all the titles...sometimes it depends how you list the title in the search feature...if you put the title in it takes you to one page...put the band in and you end up on another different page:censored:...glad to see you picked up some of the titles(y)

That is what happened to me when I tried to provide links for all the titles...sometimes it depends how you list the title in the search feature...if you put the title in it takes you to one page...put the band in and you end up on another different page:censored:...glad to see you picked up some of the titles(y)

On the Blu-ray link you gave, I was also able to get 2001: A Space Odyssey in 4K, for only $15 bucks. Thanks.

Unfortunately, Jimi's latest SACD ARE YOU EXPERIENCED from Analogue Productions is ineligible for the discount. Bummer! Ironically, that's the title I DID order 2 years ago from Music Direct when they had one of their rare 20% off sales. Double Bummer, Clinty!

I think they have been told NOT to discount their(analogue) products...they control distribution

I think they have been told NOT to discount their(analogue) products...they control distribution

I'll wait until Acoustic Sounds has their December sales. Last year, not only were many of AP's Stereo/Mono SACDs HALF PRICE, but they also relaxed their restrictions on SACD titles which were formerly ineligible for further discounts, as well.

I have a Sony NW2-E384 Walkman (similar to the one's you linked) that I use every day when I go for a walk. 8 gigs of storage, sounds great, powerful amp, no batteries - just recharge when needed. It can play nearly every stereo or mono audio format and can even play video (although I have never used it for video) and also has a FM radio. Smaller than a phone (I don't store/play music on my phone anyway) and lightweight. I had no idea they had gone up in price that much.

Last edited:
Back