Blu-ray Audio Surround Discography

QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

boondocks

Senior Surround Collector
QQ Supporter
It's hard for me to separate in my mind without thinking a bit (DOH! Work!) BD video from PABD, as was said some are even separated apparently into the two. Besides, I'm not a purist. lol.
Still, Mark, I appreciate your work! Someone has to keep this bunch of hooligans on track! :unsure:

madscot

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Marillion - with friends at St. Davids which includes “With friends from the orchestra” racket records 115bd 2020

The pineapple thief - Give it back, atmos, kscope584

Barbazul

The Blu-ray Audio Surround Discography has been updated for your viewing enjoyment. Please let me know if anything is missing
Thank you for the list Mark!!!

The following are missing:

With Dolby Atmos mix
1658650003707.png

With DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
1658650932778.png

And if you included the Max Cooper in the list, then I would add the Beyoncé album (every song of the album is included in surround DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and with a video).
1658651749396.png

Last edited:

HenkG

Thank you for the list Mark!!!

The following are missing:

With Dolby Atmos mix
View attachment 81534

With DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
View attachment 81535

And if you included the Max Cooper in the list, then I would add the Beyoncé album (every song of the album is included in surround DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and with a video).
View attachment 81536
Schiller I bought in two different versions, but the Atmos mix is not playing correctly full with glitches in my Oppo 103 eu. version, no updates in firmware anymore

GaryG

Perhaps I missed it but I didn’t see the “Whish You Where Here” BD from the Immersion box or the “Division Bell” BD from that Immersion box. Also the stand alone BD of AMLOR.

Last edited: