Blu-ray Audio Surround Discography

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marillion - with friends at St. Davids which includes “With friends from the orchestra” racket records 115bd 2020

The pineapple thief - Give it back, atmos, kscope584

The Blu-ray Audio Surround Discography has been updated for your viewing enjoyment. Please let me know if anything is missing
Thank you for the list Mark!!!

The following are missing:

With Dolby Atmos mix
1658650003707.png

With DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
1658650932778.png

And if you included the Max Cooper in the list, then I would add the Beyoncé album (every song of the album is included in surround DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and with a video).
1658651749396.png

Last edited:

The following are missing:

With Dolby Atmos mix
View attachment 81534

With DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
View attachment 81535

And if you included the Max Cooper in the list, then I would add the Beyoncé album (every song of the album is included in surround DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 and with a video).
View attachment 81536
Schiller I bought in two different versions, but the Atmos mix is not playing correctly full with glitches in my Oppo 103 eu. version, no updates in firmware anymore

Perhaps I missed it but I didn’t see the “Whish You Where Here” BD from the Immersion box or the “Division Bell” BD from that Immersion box. Also the stand alone BD of AMLOR.

Last edited:

View attachment 81536
Thanks for the updates Barbazul, It is not my intention to include concert videos in the discographies so if I have included any, please let me know so I can remove it. I will leave cataloging concerts and video compilations to someone else I can then focus on audio only surround.
It does get a little confusing with media in this age intended for video that is now being used for audio also, so some are bound to slip in now and then. If there is a video image that is fine.

Perhaps I missed it but I didn’t see the “Wish You Where Here” BD from the Immersion box or the “Division Bell” BD from that Immersion box. Also the stand alone BD of AMLOR.
How could I forget one of my favorite bands, but thanks for checking Gary.

Wish You Were Here-Immersion Box Set. EMI 50999 029435 2 7 [Europe]

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates Barbazul, It is not my intention to include concert videos in the discographies so if I have included any, please let me know so I can remove it. I will leave cataloging concerts and video compilations to someone else I can then focus on audio only surround.
It does get a little confusing with media in this age intended for video that is now being used for audio also, so some are bound to slip in now and then. If there is a video image that is fine.
Ok I get it, the criteria is to not include albums with video clips (the Max Cooper albums includes images but maybe not considered as videoclips). In that case, Beyoncé‘s shouldn’t be included In the list (those are videoclips for each song). Thanks 😉

Yeah, and I also get it that the lines can be murky... on that new A Bad Think ("X") for instance, I was surprised to find that there's a video accompanying every song, but it's of Marquart lip-syncing and miming along to it all of it on a (nicely and artistically lit) soundstage. Reminds me of the same thing on "Steady Pull" by Jonatha Brooke. Is it a video release? An audio-centric release that happens to have some video? Some kind of hybrid? I would guess there will always be variations and people pushing at the borders of the definitions... which is always part of the fun, of course!

I was surprised to find that there's a video accompanying every song, but it's of Marquart lip-syncing and miming along to it all of it on a (nicely and artistically lit) soundstage. Reminds me of the same thing on "Steady Pull" by Jonatha Brooke.
Reminds me of the same thing we've seen since I watched American Bandstand as a kid. Lip-syncing still sucks. ;)

Back