Blu-Ray profile 3.0 (Audio only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Important ist, that this international artists means music not (again) fo a niche or special interesses, but for the taste of many consumers.

Dietrich

As far as I can see, the only way this will work is if the labels take 18 months out - now - and prepare a massive launch catalogue.
Then add hundreds more at a time, with new batches every month.
Just like was done with CD new releases will need to be made available in both CD & PA-BD though, otherwise this will fall right on it's backside.
(It is likely that most of these will almost certainly be stereo only though, so be ready for that news).

Hopefully they'll package these nicely. Super jewel cases for example. No cardboard. No Petty packaging.

They need to standardize the packaging too.

Let's hope international artist means Pearl Jam, Stone Roses, The Verve, DMB, Zeppelin, something like that, and not David Hasselhoff, hahaha.

Boy if i wouldn't LOVE a Stone Roses 5.1 collection! That'll probably never happen.
Best chance is if the Japanese get hold of it and do a stereo SHM-SACD of the first LP.
But we all know how that goes although I'm surprised they did Elvis Costello's My Aim Is True.

Back