Blue Oyster Cult - Secret Treaties - Audio Fidelity 4.0 SACD (September 2016)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks for posting a pic steelybmoura.

Judging by the titles of the album cuts wonder if it comes with a whip and a set of handcuffs?:banana:

Ooh you kinky devil..! :p

"DOMINANCE!"

"SUBMISSION..!!"

("radios appear"..!!)

WTF they on about?? I dunno. but I loove these guys to deeathhhh...!! :D

If it's a quad equipped Secret Treaties then this is an automatic buy for me, in fact I can skip a meal each day in a week only to get this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.. I don't know what that means, Gene! :eek: :violin

haha - well, Clint's link is to Bull Moose...which made me think of the movie Vacation where they travel across the US to see Marty Moose at the amusement park. At one point Chevy Chase sings "Marty Moose, Marty Moose, Marty Moose...yuk, yuk, yuk!"

Anyway, Bull Moose lists BOC as Quad and for $24 bucks give or take some pennies.

haha - well, Clint's link is to Bull Moose...which made me think of the movie Vacation where they travel across the US to see Marty Moose at the amusement park. At one point Chevy Chase sings "Marty Moose, Marty Moose, Marty Moose...yuk, yuk, yuk!"

Anyway, Bull Moose lists BOC as Quad and for $24 bucks give or take some pennies.

Got it, cheers! :upthumb

Back to the Cult of the Blue Oyster variety.. we may not have any moose love but godDAAAAAAMN my joose-is are flowing for this QuadroSACD! :banana:

I'd think that the BOC SACD w/ quad does better sales than the Leon Russell SACD does.

I am really psyched about the upcoming BOC quad release.

But... Thank the stars I'm not so picky about music. :sun

Hate the Cult (their track is the only one I skip on The Collection), but LOVE Leon. My only worry is that this new release will be missing the bonus tracks that were on Steve's earlier DCC silver mastering of this. I also think that when the dust settles, the Aretha will have outsold the BOC disc. By a lot.

Well, not all titles will suit everyone. Look at me - I have bought multiple Quad SACD's that are out of my comfort zone...and I'm glad I did. I think most of us who love rock are absolutely over the moon about this release and all I can say is "It's about time". This is a genuine rock classic from the mid 70's and I couldn't be more excited. Most of my Quad collection is R/B flavored and or Motown type stuff. I've been waiting for more rock titles and this is a home run as far as I'm concerned. Helps keep a wider audience interested.

Well, not all titles will suit everyone. Look at me - I have bought multiple Quad SACD's that are out of my comfort zone...and I'm glad I did. I think most of us who love rock are absolutely over the moon about this release and all I can say is "It's about time". This is a genuine rock classic from the mid 70's and I couldn't be more excited. Most of my Quad collection is R/B flavored and or Motown type stuff. I've been waiting for more rock titles and this is a home run as far as I'm concerned. Helps keep a wider audience interested.

I LOVE THE BOC SELECTION...we certainly need more rock titles...this is vintage rock..

Great choice, can't wait to hear it.

Has anyone found BOC on any other sites other than Amazon?

EDIT - I remember Clint said Bull Moose has it listed, but I don't know if anyone else does.

Has anyone found BOC on any other sites other than Amazon?

EDIT - I remember Clint said Bull Moose has it listed, but I don't know if anyone else does.

It's too early for importcds and deepdiscount...but they will have it...acoustic sounds...elusive disc...and music direct all list the vinyl version of that album so they will probably have the SACD version...

Back