Bob Dylan Live - Bootleg Series Vol 6 - Audio Fidelity 5.0 Multichannel SACD (March 2016)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clint you also received the $5 off coupon from ImportCD and you didn't pay for shipping because the $2.99 handling charge covers the one disc order but you did pay sales tax. So I paid pennies more and my business paid for it so it's a tax write off so I'd surmise all 'n all we both did well.

Just hope the disc is worth all the fuss!

Our next "competition" involves the $35 AF QUAD sampler. Who has the best price on THAT one (Deep Discount does not have it listed, as of yet)?

With Easter approaching, I have 5 discs in my cart @ DD hoping that they'll offer a 15% off coupon at the "Eleventh" Hour.

But I think it's fun that we're involved in "Who Has The Best Price?....and it sure as hell ain't Amazon!

The most important thing in this transaction is the fact that I received it...not that I got a better price than you...we both did well...but the fact that I ordered so early and my order was processed is more important to me because I have had quite a few orders from them and will have more in the future...

I understand. I'm waiting for it to come down to $30. I'm not in a hurry either.

I understand. I'm waiting for it to come down to $30. I'm not in a hurry either.

For that price, Frank, you'll only get Disc 1 and NO 56 page booklet! Perhaps if you've been a good lad this year, the Easter Bunny will not only load your basket with gourmet jelly beans and creme filled eggs but a brand spankin' new copy of AF's 5.0 Dylan Bootleg ....... complete!

Wouldn't that be special?

A funny you tube video of a recent brawl at a New Jersey Mall between an irate parent and a man dressed as the Easter Bunny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxHYe9fELwY

The most important thing in this transaction is the fact that I received it...not that I got a better price than you...we both did well...but the fact that I ordered so early and my order was processed is more important to me because I have had quite a few orders from them and will have more in the future...

I've ordered from ImportCDs for years and years Clint as they always had GREAT prices but for some strange reason they wouldn't accept my American Express business card [which DD does].....so that's why I shifted my orders over to DD. And one thing I don't like about either ImportCDs and Deep Discount is navigating their website. Whereas Amazon is a pleasure to nagivate. If you type in Bob Dylan SACD on DD or Import, the sites both have brain farts so one has to, for instance, type in Audio Fidelity and then click onto SACD (on the left) if you want a specific title. Am I wrong or right? They both share the same search engine so it's not surprising.

I've ordered from ImportCDs for years and years Clint as they always had GREAT prices but for some strange reason they wouldn't accept my American Express business card [which DD does].....so that's why I shifted my orders over to DD....

Simply link the card to Paypal and then pay with Paypal selecting the card as the payment type.

I've ordered from ImportCDs for years and years Clint as they always had GREAT prices but for some strange reason they wouldn't accept my American Express business card [which DD does].....so that's why I shifted my orders over to DD. And one thing I don't like about either ImportCDs and Deep Discount is navigating their website. Whereas Amazon is a pleasure to nagivate. If you type in Bob Dylan SACD on DD or Import, the sites both have brain farts so one has to, for instance, type in Audio Fidelity and then click onto SACD (on the left) if you want a specific title. Am I wrong or right? They both share the same search engine so it's not surprising.

I completely understand why you don't order from importcds...if I was in that situation I'd do the same thing...my only point is you shouldn't make statements about importcds that aren't accurate...just because you had some orders cancelled doesn't mean every order that is made early will be cancelled...now for your punishment I want you to go to your bedroom and face a wall and say "I love Mobile Fidelity Labs" 100 times...because I know you don't like their policies...yes those search engines on importcds and DD are crappy...but for me that's part of the deal..I'd much rather suffer with those than go to the boutique shops and pay much more for an item...it's not just a financial motive...it's pride too...part of the "chase"...the fight for truth and justice and the last slice of pizza(y)

For those that find it more convenient to deal with Barnes and Noble....here is something that might interest you...as Cupboy mentioned earlier in the thread you could use a 15% coupon to purchase the Dylan disc...here is the listing on the website....you can either list a promo code(found under the barcode)on the website and order it that way or print screen the coupon and buy it in your local store...HERE is the coupon

One important thing...you can't use this discount until TOMORROW(that is the scheduled release date) or until the item is in stock...and this discount is only good until the 27th...so if you want to get this item super early and skip the shipping time..you can go to your local Barnes and Noble and grab it...if you are already a member of B&N you might get an additional discount....I'm not sure about that as I'm not a member...

Can anybody give an insight into what the MultiCh is like on this please?
Loathe to blow £52 on a dud..

For THAT kind of money, Buckley, maybe it's time for you to move to the States where the streets are literally paved with GOLD. Yankees like their 'goods' to be cheap....because cheap IS good!

BTW, if you don't like the discs, you can always engross yourself in the accompanying 56 page booklet and brush up on the Queen's English:ugham:

And seriously, Adam......how much SURROUND can one reasonably expect from this all acoustic set with Bob on acoustic guitar and harmonica except perhaps an old chap in the rears hawking popcorn and peanuts....

"Git your popcorn and peanuts HERE....or a strawberry flavored spliff!:flame"

Last edited:
Larry, did you use the promo code DRSTRANGELOVE @ the checkout for the additional $5 off?

Great Deal!
That worked for you?
promo_nogo.jpg

Deep Discount has always been useless and still is.

I bought 3 shark titles, then the discount applied to the whole order.

So, technically, Larry, you 'randomly' applied the additional $5 coupon to the Dylan Bootleg SACD when in fact, you paid $44.08 for the SACD and received $5 off the shark madness order. VERY clever. You and I think very much alike.

DrJekyll and DrStrangelove....what's next NURSERATCHED.....or COUSINIT?

Back